Field with internal link to page with a table/collection

Miro

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.1-Lerici pro, installed on 03.11.2017 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.1-Lerici released on 05.09.2017

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

PHP Version: 7.1

sqlite version: 3.8.5

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/61.0.3163.100 Safari/537.36

Hello,

i was wondering is there any way to achieve a field functionality "internal link to table" or any other solution instead of using a menu to link directly to table? I' have a lot of tables and both menu options are not really an option anymore so i wanted to create a table where the individual record would have a table name and a "link to another table" where user could search the table and perform standard operations (create/update/delete/view). This is not a master/detail situation as every record should be linked to different table.

I've searched the forum but did not find any similar scenario.

Regards
Miro

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Miro,
I don't think this is possible, basically you want to make searchable the table selection listbox, right? Actually it is searchable already, being an HTML select element if you type the first characters of the table name you get the table selected; isn't this enough?

Another option could be to create on the left menu several folder, for example tables starting with A, tables starting with B and so on and so fourth.

Best,