Export PDF Button Missing

mmaresca

For some reason, The Export PDF button is missing. Export PDF is enabled.
No Idea what I'm missing.

Any Ideas?

Here is my config.php:

$export_to_pdf_feature = 1;

$pdf_creation_time_limt = 30;

$pdf_max_number_records = 100;

$add_pdf_page_for_each_record = 1;

$pdf_page_orientation = 'P';

$parse_pdf_php_template_even_if_export_pdf_disable = 1;

$use_sort_for_pdf = 1;

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.3-Manarola enterprise, installed on 10-31-2020 (installation code: 161525f9d843a6507f), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 12-05-2022

System info
PHP Version: 7.4.3
mysql version: 8.0.32-0ubuntu0.20.04.2
Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Ubuntu)
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_7) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/107.0.0.0 Safari/537.36
URL installation: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
is that config.php or config_custom.php? If it's config.php, you should set your config params in config_custom.php

Did it work before? Maybe you have set in config_custom.php or somewhere in your code $export_to_pdf_feature = 0 and this overrides $export_to_pdf_feature = 1?

mmaresca

Actually, I have never seen the export to PDF button. And I do not have any custom PHP configurations. That’s what is so confusing.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
It's still not clear if the lines you mentioned in your first post are in config,php or in config_custom.php

mmaresca

The lines are from config.php. I do not have a config_custom.php. I have checked everywhere, and cannot seem to figure out where this is being blocked.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
since dadabik 9.3 there is the possibility to use a config_custom.php file instead of config.php. At some point, this became the only correct approach to set configuration parameters. You should keep your config.php file untouched and add only the parameters you need in config_custom.php

About your issue, the easiest way to check if you have code somewhere that disable PDFs is to do a fresh installation of DaDaBIK (using the original package and edit ONLY config_custom.php) on a simple db (one table is enough) and see if it works.