error when upgrading to 9.2.1

darren

Hello,

When attempting to upgrade to Monterrosso 9.2.1 and porting over all files and adjusting my config file, when logging in I receive this error [pre]
unexpected primary_key_table_field: microchip_and_cat_view
[/pre]

Any idea what might be causing this? there is no error in my php errors file where all php errors are sent

darren

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2-Monterosso enterprise, installed on Nov 8, 2018, the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on Dec 19, 2018

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.2.13-1+ubuntu16.04.1+deb.sury.org+1

postgres version: 10.6 (Ubuntu 10.6-1.pgdg16.04+1)

Web server: Apache/2.4.18 (Ubuntu)

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/71.0.3578.98 Safari/537.36

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
it's a new security check that DaDaBIK 9.2.1 does. It seems you have, in your form configurator, for a primary key table parameter, the value "microchip_and_cat_view", which is not a table installed in DaDaBIK. Can you confirm? It might be an old configuration setting that you didn't delete.

If you can't access DaDaBIK because of the error, could you check the dadabik_forms table via phpmyadmin or similar?

Another temporary option you have is to set $form_config_security_check = 0 in config.php to avoid the error, but if your app is in production I strongly recommend to leave $form_config_security_check = 1.

Best,

darren

Thank you, I hit install on the view and now I can access the database, Hopefully no other issues will arise.