Error in showing view

Don_Rolfo

Hi,
I have a problem with installing a view. I walked through the activation process now a few times but I always get the same output/error when I try to open it:

[08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`vid`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`VAS`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`VASart`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`TaBaID_neu`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`TaBaID_alt`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Jahr`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Jan`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Feb`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Mar`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Apr`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Mai`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Jun`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Jul`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Aug`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Sep`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Okt`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Nov`, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`Dez` FROM `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD` ORDER BY `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`` ASC, `Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD`.`vid` LIMIT 10, 10

The DBMS server said: SQLSTATE[42S22]: Column not found: 1054 Unknown column 'Eingabenuebersicht_TaBaDD.' in 'order clause'

The error message is odd because I defined the column "VAS" as Default sort by / type.

Dadabik version: 11.8-Elba enterprise
Database: MySQL 5.7
Browser: Brave Version 1.44.112

Thanks!
Ralf

Don_Rolfo

Ok, somehow it works now... no idea what is today different than yesterday, but now I can finally see the view 😊

The same problem is happening with me right now. I just recorded the screencast video below so you can understand exactly what I am doing and the error that DaDaBIK shows:

Video showing the error

The video above shows all these steps:
- I run the SQL of the view on phpMyAdmin sucessfuly
- I create the view inside DaDaBIK
- I set permissions for the view inside DaDaBIK
- It shows the error

Last edited:

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
@Celson Aquino Can you try creating the view in phpMyAdmin (add 'CREATE VIEW saldo_messes_view AS' before your SQL query.

Then try installing it and adding permissions within Dadabik.

That will show if there is any difference in the way Dadabik and phpMyAdmin are creating the view.

Yes, It works now! I just recorded a video while I was doing that!

Video
https://screenrec.com/share/LwxBMWle8m

I cannot see differences between the two views. I will put both views i this post!

This is the first view, created inside DaDaBIK

select `valores_view`.`mes_id` AS `mes_id`,`valores_view`.`mes` AS `Mes`,sum(`valores_view`.`recebimentos`) AS `Receb`,(sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_gerais`) * -(1)) AS `DespGer`,(sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_estadia`) * -(1)) AS `DespEst`,(sum(`valores_view`.`recebimentos`) - (sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_gerais`) + sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_estadia`))) AS `Saldo` from `noslec53_glat`.`valores_view` group by `valores_view`.`mes_id` order by `valores_view`.`mes_id` desc

This is the second view, created with phpMyAdmin

select `valores_view`.`mes_id` AS `mes_id`,`valores_view`.`mes` AS `Mes`,sum(`valores_view`.`recebimentos`) AS `Receb`,(sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_gerais`) * -(1)) AS `DespGer`,(sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_estadia`) * -(1)) AS `DespEst`,(sum(`valores_view`.`recebimentos`) - (sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_gerais`) + sum(`valores_view`.`despesas_estadia`))) AS `Saldo` from `noslec53_glat`.`valores_view` group by `valores_view`.`mes_id` order by `valores_view`.`mes_id` desc

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi @Celson Aquino , the two views are identical, according to your first video it seems that DaDaBIK did not get the unique field for the view.
Have you tried to logout and login again to see if for some reasons the (blank) unique field was cached by dadabik?

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Celson, I can't explain what was happening. I also see from the screenshot that the view created in phpmyadmin had order by and order type set, but I guess this is something you set manually? Because DaDaBIK doesn't set it automatically, regardless of where you created the view.
If you want you can try to reproduce again the issue by creating the view in dadabik vs phpmyadmin without setting anything in the pages tab, except from the unique field.

Best,