Your current DaDaBIK versionYou are using DaDaBIK version 11.3-Elba enterprise, installed on 08/02/2022 (installation code: 133315a7493334bfea), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.3-Elba released on 17/01/2022
You are runnning the latest release of DaDaBIK
In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.
System infoPHP Version: 7.4.27
mysql version: 10.3.24-MariaDB-cll-lve
Web server: Apache/2
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/98.0.4758.80 Safari/537.36 Edg/98.0.1108.50
ISSUE:When $enable_lookup_insert_popup = 1, then one can add new values to a lookup table and insert these new values in the destination table.
We have 4 such lookup tables in use. In only one case I managed to get the function working properly. After some modifications to that lookup table, it didn't function properly anymore, so now I have no case where this funtions properly.
The operation of adding & inserting a new value ends with the message hereunder.
The result of the operation is as follows:
- The new value is added to the lookup table (which is good)
- BUT you can only select that new value in the destination table after leaving edit mode of the destination table and going back in edit mode.
- Two of them have a AUTO INT(11) AUTO_INCREMENT field as Primary Key
- And a varchar(32) field where the values are stored
- In the cases where there is no AUTO INT(11) field, then the varchar(32) field is the Primay Key
- In the destination table the destination field is also varchar(32)
- And "Lookup table primary key field", "Lookup table linked fields" and "Lookup table order by" are all three set to the varchar(32) field in the lookup table.