Dinamically filter the content of a select_multiple_checkbox

dada_nes

Hello you all.
I hope someone of you can help me to solve the below problem (I'm not at expert).
I've form based on fields present in 'activities' table.
One of this field is called 'project' and it is a select_multiple_checkbox field connected to the content of 'project' table.
Inside 'project' table I have a FK of 'customer' table.

The same FK of the 'customer' table is present in one of the 'activities' field.

Now the problem:

In the select_multiple_checkbox I would like to use the 'where' option to dinamically filter the content of the select according the FK currently present in the form (like 'select * from customer where customer_id=:customer_id' where :customer_id is the current value of 'customer' field present in the form).

Since the fk customer_id field is present in both tables, 'activities' and 'project' can it be used as reference for the where condition of the select_multiple_checkbox field? Is this possible? How can I do this ?

I hope I was clear in the my explaination.

Your current DaDaBIK version

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise, installed on 27-08-2021 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.12-Elba released on 30-11-2023

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.
System info

PHP Version: 7.4.19

mysql version: 5.7.24

Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) OpenSSL/1.1.1k PHP/7.4.19

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:122.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/122.0

URL installation:

Last edited: