dadabik_12.0-Aveto_enterprise upgrade

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Good morning. Did fresh install of v11.12 (Images 1-3 below) and then ran through the process for upgrade to v12. Same results as previously
(imaages 4-6 below). Not sure how to proceed to upgrade existing instances of dadabik to v12. The process had worked in the past over several v11.xx upgrades.
It's a fresh install but it's not 100% clear to me if you are using the original untouched DaDaBIK PHP code files for V 11.12 (the ones you downloaded from dadabik.com) for this installation or they are the files you were using for the other installation.
To understand the origin of the problem, it's very important to start with the ZIP file downloaded for V 11.12, unzip it, edit config_custom.php and install from there.

Chickenman26

I used the original v11.12 zip file to install a test instance of DaDaBik. I then used the existing config_custom file that I had for the existing database and still had the same problem with the up.php update when I ran the update process for v12.0. I have since updated all my instances to v12 using the "old" update method which works fine.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
I used the original v11.12 zip file to install a test instance of DaDaBik. I then used the existing config_custom file that I had for the existing database and still had the same problem with the up.php update when I ran the update process for v12.0. I have since updated all my instances to v12 using the "old" update method which works fine.
Hello,
could you please send as attachment to support@dadabik.com the config_custom file (which I suppose is the only file edited in your 11.12 packaged) you are using?
Please remove username/passwords, secret key, session name and any other sensitive information before sending. You should remove not the entire line, just the content of the parameter.

Best,