Client privs

ctmorrison

You are using DaDaBIK version 6.0 BASIC, installed on 04-02-2014, the last version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 04-24-2017

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 5.6.30

mysql version: 5.6.35-cll-lve

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_6) AppleWebKit/603.3.8 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.2 Safari/603.3.8

========================================

I would like to be able to create a client account that can only update certain fields in a particular record. Am I able to do that with my current version of dadabik or am I required to update? If I need to update, what minimum version (Pro, Enterprise, etc.) is required?

I'm very much a fan of dadabik and have been using it for several years. However, my company is very lean on funds, so we try to make due with the minimum.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I am not sure what you mean with "in a particular record"; you can enable edit only for some fields for a particular user group but for the whole table, not for a particular record. You would need DaDaBIK Pro, your DaDaBIK version doesn't allow to do that.

Another, different, record-level, permission is the one called "ownership permission" (see https://dadabik.com/index.php?function=show_pricing feautre "record ownership) but I don't think it's the one you are looking for.

Best,