Check Login issue

rubensz

Hello all,

I'm experiencing an issues after the installation of my app from local to cloud.
All went right, db is reachable, ioncube works, but once I try to login, after a right username and password, I receive a page that inform me about connection issues (not true)
1694431389812.png
after this page appears anyway If I remove the "/login.php?function=check_login" from the URL and I click "return" dadabik works and show me the app.
Any ideas of the issue please?

Below you see that on "about/upgrade" page dadabik sais something about internet connection issues

Thanks in advance
R

System info​

PHP Version: 8.1.20

mysql version: 5.7.42-46-log

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba monthly, installed on 08-22-2023 (installation code: .......................), the latest version of DaDaBIK is

There are problems with the Internet connection, we cannot check if there are upgrades available.

Attachments

• 1694431300717.png
    1694431300717.png
    38.1 KB · Views: 1

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi,
this happens if your server can't reach dadabik.com

Try yourself to run a test PHP page (from the server where dadabik is running) containing just

PHP:
<?php
$test = file_get_contents('https://dadabik.com/test.php');
var_dump($test);

and see what you get, probably this won't work.

Reasons could be several, maybe you don't have the openssl extension enabled?

Best,

rubensz

Ciao Eugenio,
thanks a lot for your answer.

the test went as you expected.
I've checked with the cloud hosting provider and they said openssl is working.

I found that the function allow_url_fopen was off, for security reason, and activating it, fix the issue.
Is there a different way than allow_url_fopen to make it working please?

Ciao
Grazie
r

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
not at the moment, but your are the second customer who writes about a similar issue so I will think about alternatives.
I guess that if you use CURL in PHP you can open https://dadabik.com/test.php even if allow_url_fopen is off, right?

Best,

rubensz

Ciao Eugenio,

you perfectly right. Sorry my late answer.
I'm not an expert and I'm learning by doing trying to be less bothering as possible :)

Below the example I found online and that it's working with allow_url_fopen always off.

much appreciated your help.

<?php
$site_url = 'https://dadabik.com/test.php';
$ch = curl_init();
$timeout = 5; // set to zero for no timeout
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_URL, $site_url);
curl_setopt ($ch, CURLOPT_CONNECTTIMEOUT, $timeout);
ob_start();
curl_exec($ch);
curl_close($ch);
$file_contents = ob_get_contents();
ob_end_clean();
echo $file_contents;
?>

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Thanks for the test, I will evaluate adding CURL as a backup solution in the next release of DaDaBIK.

Best,

rubensz

Grazie Eugenio, top! :)

I'm having trouble tring to get the version.
Dadabik check on serial number went right saing I'm eleigible for new version but when I click on prooced to fastspring... nothing happens except I'm sent back to home page.

is it something related to me please?
many thanks in advance
r

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
there was indeed a technical issue with monthly subscriptions free upgrades, it's now fixed, could you try again?

Best,

rubensz

I got the version thanks.

process stuck somewhere.

1695901622732.png

not much infos.
all checks was ok.

Any ideas? I see folder unzipped.

rubensz

error I got is

WARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 55 said into stderr: "[28-Sep-2023 13:50:17 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: opendir(upgrades_6515661a8d649/dadabik_11.11-Elba_enterprise_montyly/program_files): Failed to open directory: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php on line 0"

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
From which version were you upgrading?
Maybe the user PHP is running does not have writing permissions on the DaDaBIK folder.

I recommend to revert your installation back using a files + DB backup and to try again the upgrade after having checked the permissions.

rubensz

those are the details
I will check the permission but if the zip file is right uncompressed I suppose that permissions are right. Isn't it? any different blockers?
I saw that UP file mention about /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php but "home" is not a folder apparently.

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba monthly, installed on 08-22-2023 (installation code: ... ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.11-Elba released on 09-27-2023

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enterprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 8.1.20

mysql version: 5.7.42-46-log

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/116.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

rubensz

with full folders and file 777 I got those errors:

9/28/2023 2:16:15 PMWARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: "[28-Sep-2023 14:16:15 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: opendir(upgrades_6515661a8d649/dadabik_11.11-Elba_enterprise_montyly/program_files): Failed to open directory: No such file or directory in /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php on line 0"
9/28/2023 2:16:15 PMWARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: "[28-Sep-2023 14:16:15 Europe/Rome] PHP Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: readdir(): Argument #1 ($dir_handle) must be of type resource or null, bool given in /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php:0"
9/28/2023 2:16:15 PMWARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: "Stack trace:"
9/28/2023 2:16:15 PMWARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: "#0 /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php(0): readdir()"
9/28/2023 2:16:15 PMWARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: "#1 /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php(0): copy_folder()"
9/28/2023 2:16:15 PMWARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: "#2 {main}"
9/28/2023 2:16:15 PMWARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: " thrown in /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php on line 0"

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
I think there was a typo in the filename. Please change your zip file name from:
dadabik_11.11-Elba_enterprise_montyly.zip
to
dadabik_11.11-Elba_enterprise_monthly.zip
before using it, this should fix all the errors.

Best,

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Revert back the application to the original state before proceeding with the new upgrade.
Sorry for the inconvenience

Best,