Cannot add Fields to Table

Friar Roderic

When adding a field to a table I get:
unexpected error drop_table_form.submit ajax error{"readyState":0,"status":0,"statusText":"error"}
I think I have added permissions to the table as described in your video
Thanks for any help

deep64blue

DaDaBIK Guru
@Friar Roderic - can you please add the details of your installation.

Go to Edit this App -> About / Upgrade then copy the text into this thread. Eugenio will need this information to help resolve your problem.

Friar Roderic

Thanks!!

Your current DaDaBIK version​

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.6-Elba pro, installed on 07-21-2022 (installation code: 1809262d9e30183eee), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 12-05-2022

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info​

PHP Version: 7.4.33

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.37-MariaDB

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/108.0.0.0 Safari/537.36

URL installation: https://airmaria.com/dadabik/

Friar Roderic

I installed this last summer and am only now trying this out. I am having problems with my first table. I tried creating another table and had the same problem. I was able to add a field to the table in PHPmyadmin, so it does create a valid table that can accept fields. At one point I was able to add a field using Dadabik but was not able to do it again and don't remember what I did differently if anything.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
That's a very generic error message and it's difficult to understand the origin of the problem.
Does the DB user used by DaDaBIK have the permissions to alter a table?
If you are familiar with the browser console, you could try check what this URL

api.php?function=alter_table

is printing out when you click on "save changes".

Best,