Appifytext.ai publish to dadabik.

Steve Bassi

Hi have an annual Dadabik Enterprise license (Renewed in Nov 23) I am trying to publish an app i created to my server. It asks me to join up to a monthly subscription. With no option to join my lifetime enterprise license. I have emailed support 3 times now with no repsonse.

Can someone help with this please.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Steve,
from your message, it seems we don't answer email tickets but this is not the case.

We guarantee a response within 24h (1 business day), you sent three tickets one after the other and then you published this forum post immediately afterwards (49 minutes after the first ticket).

I quote from the file "instalaltion_instructions.txt" you should have in the DaDaBIK package you downloaded:
If you want to import an application created on AppifyText.ai, visit https://appifytext.ai/myapps and follow the instructions.

Best,

Steve Bassi

Thank you.

However my first email was sent to support on 29/11/23 and was unanswered. I sent another email to support on 30/11/23 on a different topic , which too was unanswered.

I first started using Dadabik in 2005 and am probably getting less patient as I age.

I felt stupid when I found the answers to my questions late last night too.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello Steve,
I see your request on 30/11, you asked how to get the upgraded software. After you sent your request, you actually got the upgrade so the request has not been answered because I guessed you saw how to do it by yourself.
I don't see any request on 29/11, if this was about something different, please send it again, maybe it got lost for some reason.

Best,