2 questions on Lerici features

dh

1. For select single fields, the option "show link to record" goes to an "edit" view, but I have edit permission disabled for the parent table in my case, so that click does not succeed. Is there any way to have that "show link" to go to the "details" view instead of "edit"? I don't see this option in config. I will not be hacking business_logic, so if it's not a standard option, just say so.

2. Is it correct that the full (not quick) search mode no longer offers an option to switch tables from within the search view? I just want to make sure I'm not missing a switch in config for that.

FYI -- This was a fresh install of 8.0 with the patch you distributed but it still failed to communicate with your server to check latest version number. Unlike the upgrade path, this one doesn't give a full installation code, just a 0 (see below). Something weird is still happening with that process, at least on my webhost. When I do upgrades, I use .htaccess to block inbound access by anyone except my own home IP address. Maybe that's it?

Thanks -- I am continuing to love the refreshed product.

--
You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 05-26-2017 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is released on --

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.0.19

mysql version: 5.6.35

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_12_5) AppleWebKit/603.2.4 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/10.1.1 Safari/603.2.4

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,

1) there isn't an option, it is a good suggestion we'll add it. If you want, in business_logic you only need to change this line
$lookup_link = ' ).']<span class="fa fa-sign-out fa-lg" aria-hidden="true"></span>';

function=edit should become function=details

I haven't tested it but it should work.

2) Correct

About the communication problem, we have found the origin of the problem, it depends on the PHP configuration and we have a fix that will be released with DaDaBIK 8.1. I'll send it to you via email.

Best,