Search results

1. Stephan-H

Dialog box shows forbidden insert form after a confirmed duplication warning

DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise I have a table A with a select single field AA connected to a lookup table B field BB. This lookup table B is not visible to users (READ = No). The lookup table field BB has "Check for duplicated entries during INSERT" enabled. Now when - a user tries to...
  2. Stephan-H

How to preselect all checkboxes of select_multiple_checkbox field type?

Hi, how can I preselect all checkboxes of a select_multiple_checkbox field type in the insert form? Didn't find anything here on that. Thanks, Stephan
  3. Stephan-H

More relaxed search function in the forum

The search function in the forum currently only accepts search terms with more than 3 characters. This is too few to be able to search for "CSS" or other common 3-character abbreviations, for example. Please make the search function less restrictive. Thanks!
  4. Stephan-H

Insert standard save buttons anywhere in forms

For long forms, it would be very helpful if we could insert the standard buttons for saving etc. at any point.
  5. Stephan-H

Add html id attribute to elements

Hi, It would improve customisability enormously if important html elements were given unique ID attributes. This would make it very easy to address them using CSS. Buttons, input fields, labels etc. could thus be very easily customised. Thanks, Stephan
  6. Stephan-H

Solution to hide the plus button in detail views

DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise Problem: In a master/detail view, when you create a new item, the foreign key field is visible but disabled - but the + button remains active, allowing users to add master table records from here. To prevent this, the + button should be hidden. Solution...
  7. Stephan-H

Custom label for details table

Hi, is it possible to set a custom label for a details table? Use case: A table is set up as a details table for a master/details view. This table is given a developer-friendly table name like e.g. AUT-BKS to indicate a relation between AUTHORS and BOOKS tables. Now the user sees that ugly...
  8. Stephan-H

First and last chars of "Hard-coded list of the options" value get lost

DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise In form configurator: If I set a field type as "select_multiple_checkbox" and fill "Hard-coded list of the options" with a value (e.g. "January~February~March") then the resulting checkbox for "January" is labeled "anuary". If I insert a blank character...
  9. Stephan-H

Thumbnail max dimensions in %

The config params $picture_thumbnail_results_grid_max_width $picture_thumbnail_results_grid_max_height $picture_thumbnail_details_max_width $picture_thumbnail_details_max_height should accept values in % (not only in px) so that the thumbnails can be made responsive. Thanks!
  10. Stephan-H

Field prefixes in edit forms

If I set a field prefix, say "https://" for an url content-typed field, this prefix currently shows up in the insert form, but not in the edit form. Would be nice to have it in the edit form as well. Use case: A field with a prefix is not mandatory and a user wants to add that value later. Thanks!
  11. Stephan-H

A set field prefix is displayed in insert form, but not in edit form

Hi, DaDaBIK version 11.12-Elba enterprise If I set a field prefix, say "https://" for an url content-typed field, this prefix shows up in the insert form, but not in the edit form. Wouldn't it make sense to have it in the edit form as well? Thanks, Stephan
  12. Stephan-H

Reorder fields in a table

Hi, How can I reorder fields in a table? Or not just add new ones, but insert them anywhere? Thanks, Stephan
  13. Stephan-H

Delete uploaded files with no references

Hi, I'd like to have uploaded files deleted automatically if I delete records where they are referenced (and of course only if no other references are left). How would I do that? Thanks, Stephan