Search results

1. T

Not able to upload xlsx file

yes, there was a missing field - the Company name was there but the company ID was not putting the company ID field in the spreadsheet eliminated the basic mandatory data error.
  2. T

When I was loading data, I received that I was putting text in numeric fields, I also received messages that required fields are missing data. it was the fields that link the tables and create the grandparent parent child relationship. Once I identified how the system was working, I saw the...
  3. T

I have three tables -The tales are COMPANY, SITE, & CONTACTS grandparent, parent, & child respectively. I can get data to load in testing. But for users to upload their own data is not practical for them to look up the ID of the Company or SITE and put that into the file. How do I structure...
  4. T

all column names are the same as database. The structure of the data is that the COMPANY is loaded first, Then the sites are loaded followed by the contacts. The companies loaded successfully without any problem. The SITE are children COMPANY and when entering data it reflects as such with a...
  5. T

I completely agree - however; The file is fully populated, and the insert screen is available. I have even turned off many of the mandatory fields Could it be a problem with the 'single select fields? when the single select field has a large number of values?
  6. T

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba platinum, installed on 09-05-2023 System info PHP Version: 8.1.2-1ubuntu2.14 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.6.12-MariaDB-0ubuntu0.22.04.1 Web server: Apache/2.4.52 (Ubuntu) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64)...
  7. T

implementation of multiple applications on same set of servers.

Hello Experts, I am new to this environment so forgive me if this sounds repetitive. I am looking for advice on what is needed to successfully implement 7 copies of the same configuration for 7 different countries using the same servers. The database will be copied to represent the...