Search results

1. M

Unable to install

"If you are saying that, in general, you cant't run PHP (not-ioncubed) files when ioncube is enabled, that's a completely different story and it is not related to DaDaBIK, " Thank you! Actually we getting somewhere. So with the code obfuscation ON I am unable to parse PHP files under Windows...
  2. M

Unable to install

That's exactly what I did, Are you taking about nine Line I have to include into config_custom.php? Here they are;. I did exactly what was suggested on that page ... yesterday. Except it doesn't work. The only error I am getting is in browser .... "The site cannot be reached". There is no Apache...
  3. M

Unable to install

Yes, I didn't touch the config.php. TBH, I got confused which vars should be in config_custom.php
  4. M

Unable to install

<?php // add your config parameters here //$parameter_example = 'value'; $serial_number = 'xxxxxxxx'; $dbms_type = 'mysql'; $host = 'localhost'; $db_name = 'datacenter'; $user = 'xxxx'; $pass = 'xxxx'; $secret_key = 'xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx'; $dadabik_session_name = 'asdasdasd'; $timezone =...
  5. M

Unable to install

I started fresh. New Xampp installation, new config, and can't start even the installation. when I point to install.php, my browser turns to https and then displays .... "I can't reach this page . There are no errors in the Apache error.log. Any of you guys have anything thing similar what I...
  6. M

Unable to install

I am sorry, it was indeed missing in datacenter. I am too tired to continue this. I will get back to this tomorrow. Thank you for your help.
  7. M

Unable to install

Just made sure it is:
  8. M

Unable to install

My believing is that the problem lays within ioncube loader either: version, installation, both or else. (XAMPP?) AT
  9. M

Unable to install

My apologies, Just FYI, Originally I have unpacked the Dadabik in a "datacenter" folder, then, tried to do something else, into "dev" dir. Php info shows proper info from both my working directories. However in both I am NOT able to open installer. Even though the installer page popuped up...
  10. M

Unable to install

Ohh, thats under https://localhost/dev/install.php , also tried new dir http://localhost/datacenter/install.php.
  11. M

Unable to install

12. M

Unable to install

13. M

Unable to install

Hi, Just bought from you. It is: aDaBIK 11.7 Elba ENTERPRISE
  14. M

Unable to install

am not really sure what version of the Cube Loader should I Install: 64bit? , nonTS? 32Bit? I use Win10, 64Bit, XAMPP 3.3.0
  15. M

Unable to install

I am sorry for such of short description of the problem. I think the problem is "cube loader". I finally managed to open install page, however still have the error, this time Cube Loader one. The dll file has been placed in the ..php/ext/ folder, The php.ini has been modified to point to the...
  16. M

Unable to install

Unable to install this app under Xampp/ Win10. The error I have is: "Hmmm… can't reach this page" when pointing the browser either to index.php, or install.php Ion Cube loader is installed. Adam T>