Search results

1. E

Installation of DadaBIK stops at starting install2.php

Hello Euginio, Today I saw IonCube has released an update for the loaders. I have updated from IonCube Loader 12.02 to the latest version 12.04. Everything seems to work fine now with PHP 8.1 but of course I need to give it some time and test. At least the fatal error is gone and DaDaBIK can...
  2. E

I've sent the complete phpinfo()
  3. E

For your information, the answer of MAMP Pro Helpdesk. I don't see anything I did wrong. Looks like a standard response :). As there are thousands of different php extensions they do not use the same pattern when it comes to integration, configuration, initialization and runtime behavior...
  4. E

Name of application with error: httpd.exe, version 2.4.33.0 timestamp .... Name of module with error: ioncube_loader_win_8.1.dll, version 0.0.0.0, timestamp .... Exeption code ... Id of process ... Path to application with error: C:\MAMP\Bin\Apache\Bin\httpd.exe Path to module with error...
  5. E

Hi Euginio, For your information: For now I think that this is not something which is wrong in DaDaBIK. In the meantime I have reported this also at the MAMP support desk. They kindly asked me to report this not as a support request but as a bug. I will keep you informed here, as soon as I...
  6. E

I started to look in the Windows events log files and found definitely something which is wrong: Apache 2.4.33.0 and PHP >= 8.1.x generates errors. As soon as I switch back to any PHP 7.x.x version it seems to work all fine. I don't think I can solve this. Maybe I should start to develop...
  7. E

Good morning Euginio, Nothing is added to the PHP error log. Maybe it is all related to this error in Apache error log:
  8. E

As far as I can see, you can only download 12.0.2 (I used this version also in my first attempt to install DaDaBIK). Here is a screenshot of PHPinfo, it seems to load the correct one: Of course now we have a slight different situation. I am not starting the installation anymore, but now I...
  9. E

Hello Euginio, Thank you for your reply. I have done all that and this test.php gave me the result 'test' printed on the screen. I believe it has something to do with the Ioncube loader or compatibility of install2.php. I don't know for sure of course. In the meantime I have switched...
  10. E

Hi, unfortunately I am encountering a problem with the installation of DaDaBIK. DaDaBIK version: 11.7 Elba Enterprise Browser: Microsoft Edge OS: Windows 10 Local server: MAMP Pro 5 PHP 8.1 MySQL server: 5.7.24 Ioncube loader: 12 Install.php runs OK: If I click next: This page is not...
  11. E

Full PDF generation for Master/Detail forms

I would be very happy to see this functionality as part of the solution.