Search results

1. DAF ID3000

For pages based on views, allow inserts/updates to a different table

Dear Eugenio, I use a lot of views I design in MariaDB as datasources to pages in Dadabik. This allows me to use SQL possibilities (dynamically calculated fields, subqueries, etc.) to enhance data I show in Dadabik grids. But the dark side of this is that I loose updatable and insertable...
  2. DAF ID3000

How-to read $GLOBALS vars from custom_required_functions ?

Hi all, everything is in the title ! I set $GLOBALS['_wherefield'] (for example) in my custom startup function (I checked the var has a value with a file_put_contents) but when I try to read it from one custom required function, the var is empty :-( I can't use $param parameter because I need...
  3. DAF ID3000

Cascaded select_single with disabled parent field

Hi all. I'm facing a problem I'm sure somebody has already dealed with. I have basically a 'Customer', 'Employees' and 'Department' tables. 'Department' has a foreign key ('dep_customer' field) linked to 'Customer' so I can maintain a list of available departements per customer. In the...
  4. DAF ID3000

Manually reset a password in users table

Hi Eugenio. Is there a way to 'manually' hash and paste a password directly in the users table ? I tried with embedded MD5() mysql function and I looked on http://www.openwall.com/phpass/ for an online tool to hash password but I didn't find anything. It could be helpful for back office...
  5. DAF ID3000

Problem with IONCube 12: cannot decode Dadabik files

Hi Eugenio, hope you're doing well. We got an error msg with a new install of Dadabik: Install.php check steps are ok, but when we click on 'NEXT' button (to load install2.php page), we get an error 500 msg. Looking in error logs of the server, we saw "PHP Fatal error: The file...