Search results

1. Celson Aquino

Bug in records_per_page used in an iframe

I just found a bug. When I use an iframe and i use records_per_page = 4, then I go to the page of the view and it keeps showing only 4 records per page even with 10 items showing on the items per page combo. I just recorded a video showing the bug: https://screenrec.com/share/goj2KGTzqv Your...
  2. Celson Aquino

Can I modify a view after creating it from inside DaDaBIK?

I have a view that was created using the create view form inside DaDaBIK, on Data tab of DaDaBIK. I would like to know if I can modify the structure of this view (add some fields and/or add a WHERE clause for example) using an external tool like, for example, phpMyAdmin. If I change this view...
  3. Celson Aquino

DaDaBIK 11.7 - Data tab - table fields with field type "Integer Number" does not show type on form

When I go to Data tab and try to edit the fields of a table it shows an error saying I need to fill all field types. I found that fields with data type "Integer Number" are not showing the data type on select form field. See image in attachment. Your current DaDaBIK version You are using...
  4. Celson Aquino

HTTP API - How to Try (Want to use with AppGyver)

Hello, I am thinking in upgrade my DaDaBIK license to Platinum in order to use HTTP API with an app built with SAP AppGyver. Is there a way to test it before to upgrade? I was thinking you could enable HTTP API access for an specific user on your demo application. Thanks!
  5. Celson Aquino

What is the correct way to use Font Awesome?

Hello, I am trying to use Font Awesome on a custom page and the only way I can do it is by adding a line of code to header.php as you can see on images below: https://imgur.com/a/P7UyqYw 1. The line of code added to header.php 2. The code of my custom page where I added the icon: 3. The...
  6. Celson Aquino

How to use constraints (MySQL) for existent (installed) tables

System info PHP Version: 7.3.27 mysql version: 5.6.41-84.1 Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/80.0.3987.132 Safari/537.36 Hello, I am learning to use Dadabik and I have the following doubt: What is the correct way...
  7. Celson Aquino

I need to hide a column of the detail table

Hello, Is there a way to hide a column that appears in my detail table when I am seeing the edit (or detail) screen of the master table? Please see the image I posted at imgur so you can understand what I mean: https://imgur.com/a/1XQjgJF Thanks!
  8. Celson Aquino

Please clarify about "ACTIVE Installations"

Hello, I am reading the FAQ and I have a doubt. It says: Let's say I installed 3 applications in DaDaBIK, so I have 3 active installations of the 10 available on my Enterprise License. Then, some time later, I abandon one of these applications. What do I need to do to have only 2 ACTIVE...
  9. Celson Aquino

Login Form - Something wrong with CSS

I don't understand too much about CSS but I think is there something that must be changed on login form. When I go to this page the fields login and password have tiny letters. When I click on screen (even outside these fields) the font increases. See images below: I just added images to imgur...
  10. Celson Aquino

YouTube Video "Low Code Corner #9" - Is this query correct?

Hello, I am new in DaDaBIK, just bought my license less thank 1 week ago (this is my first post on forum by the way), and I was learning to code an operational hook to update the master table with the sum of values of a detail table. I found the video below on YouTube DaDaBIK channel...