Search results

1. T

Thanks for a smooth upgrade

Just to report that upgrading from 11.3 to 11.4 was smooth ; this time I didn't even have to edit any file, just following the new upgrade procedure here worked fine. Thank you.
  2. T

Thank you Eugenio for this app, Also, I'm glad I took an enterprise license that allows me to upgrade for a cheaper price, even years after I bought my enterprise license. So the initial investment is totally worth it ! Eric
  3. T

Hello , this is just to report that I have successfully upgraded from dadabik 9 to 11.3. As a low-skilled user, I feared that the steps would be difficult because it was hard to install it the first time ( ioncube loader...) This time, the easier upgrade procedure helped a lot. I followed each...
  4. T

updating ioncube - help please

Hello , my environment : You are using DaDaBIK version 9.3-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 07-30-2020 t PHP Version: 7.4.16 mysql version: 5.7.30-log Web server: Apache Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:86.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/86.0 -------- MY QUESTION After...