Search results

1. H

Custom PHP script question

Hello, After working with Eugenio last year on implementing a user authentication sharing technique between Dadabik applications and other Dash applications our company develops we came up with a suitable solution to the requirement. We use a custom PHP script we call from application Dadabik...
  2. H

Force Password Change User field default not upgraded.

So, we have an application that was upgraded to v11.11 from a much older version, like 10.8 I think. We used the up2.php script I believe. Now when some users login for either the first time ever or the first time in awhile they get a General Error 1364 (see pasted image). Inspection of the...
  3. H

Erroneous LDAP login error

We have a user that has an apostrophe in his Active Directory username. This information appears in the "display name" field in our AD database. When logging into DaDaBik web applications he is unable to authenticate via LDAP. He gets the following error message: 13 Error. Multiple LDAP users...
  4. H

Cannot Download Upgrade to v11.9

When I go to the upgrade page and put in my serial number to download v11.9 we get 'An error has occured' message on the screen. SUPPORT Details: You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba platinum, installed on 03-10-2023 (installation code: 158915f4f29e1eb7f6), the latest version of DaDaBIK is...
  5. H

Error Logging In as LDAP for user with DaDaBik user account

Hello, We have a user that has a DaDaBik account that also wants to login with LDAP. When they do this they get an Integrity constraint violation: 1062. Duplicate entry for Key 'Email_user'. The user interface will not let us delete the e-mail address for the DaDaBik account or leave it blank...
  6. H

Add custom layout hook to after the login logo image

Adding this capability would make it easier to include any special user login instructions to the login screen. We have currently worked around this lack by including instructions within a login logo image file and customizing the header.php file to use the modified logo but this is less than...
  7. H

DaDaBik Session and Origination Question

Is there a way in Dadabik to obtain a token or ID once a user is logged into a DaDaBik web application that could be passed via a custom menu link to other web pages? We would like to force users to go to various sites/pages hosted on our network only via a certain DaDaBik web application menu...
  8. H

Cannot edit/change custom home menu HTML content in new DaDaBik application

So, we just installed a brand new application with 11.6 platinum and every time I go into the custom page home page and make changes to the HTML it says it is being saved when I click the save button, but when I come back it is the original default text again. Is there some step I am missing...
  9. H

Multiple Upgrades Question

You have been busy since last fall when we last applied updates to our web applications. Thanks for all the improvements! So, we recently purchased the upgrade v11.6 Platinum package. All of our applications are currently at Elba v11.1 Enterprise. My questions are: 1) Do we need to install...
  10. H

Support for DaDaBik menu items that call WSGI/Dash Applications

To augment the existing capabilities of creating custom dashboards and reports in PHP for use in DaDaBik web applications, we are curious if there are any possibilities for better integration in calling Dash/Flask/Python based applications that are hosted in the existing web server document...
  11. H

App server permissions/configuration question

Hello, We have several personnel that update and work on our DaDaBik apps. They have admin rights in the app but they also need the ability to edit files directly on the server sometimes. We are running Apache on a Linux server. On our server we would like them to be able to access the...
  12. H

Contents of sales_report.php

Hello, I would like to examine the sales_report.php file in the custom page of the ERP Demo for the sales report. I have not found any way to see this file and evaluate how to use the chart.js package in writing custom reports. Thanks, -Todd
  13. H

Custom HTML Report Error - Attack 07

Hello, One of our custom reports is not showing up in the app menu and is showing the following error in the admin show/ hide HTML content window: Attack 07 detected. The script execution has been terminated. This was all built using an advanced query and pasting the results from the Embed...
  14. H

Proper Procedure To Rename Application Table Needed

Hello, We recently had a central MySQL Innodb table in our DaDaBik web application get corrupted and appear that it was dropped. Not sure what happened but it was definitely gone. So I turned on the DaDaBik maintenance mode flag and spread the word not to use the app. We had been making a lot...
  15. H

Multi-line charts and graphs

Currently, only a single column of data can be specified and passed to the chart generation function when creating line and bar charts. It would be very useful to be able to specify multiple columns so side by side data comparisons can be achieved in a single graph. Currently you have to...
  16. H

Menu Height Question

Does anyone know how to change the size of the drop down select menu? We have added quite a lot of custom menus and now this forces the appearance of a scrollbar when there is plenty of screen real estate available to make the select dropdown longer. I attempted to do this via CSS, however...
  17. H

Bar and Line Chart Questions

Hello, We are starting to build some data dashboards for our application. Is there a way to set the limits on the Y axis for bar and line charts? We are generating multiple charts that are using similar data to examine with the charts stacked vertically on top of each other. However the y...
  18. H

Admin Page Tab Table Improvements

1) Have a wider field for the page name or allow the user to resize the columns so all (longer) entries can be read. 2) Provide a way to sort columns so the table entries can be displayed in an order other than alphabetical on a fixed column (ie. sort by Menu Number, Parent, Etc.) 3) Option on...
  19. H

Provide advanced or simple reports based on user/group permissions

Instead of flags in the config file, allow access to these reports to be defined for the app in the permissions matrix so users can be allowed report access based on their job role (group).
  20. H

Add new stacked bar chart type

Add the additional chart type where you can have a series of stacked bars. Each bar would be similar to a pie chart in vertical form but you could have many on the same report.