Search results

1. Q

"Generate chart" buttom disable?

Hello, Is there a way to disable the chart and pivot button for a group?
  2. Q

Form separator change of color

Its back-blue now. must be another cache issue.
  3. Q

date selector

thank you!
  4. Q

account number

so I can use a calculated field intros situation something like this functions dadabik_get_facilityname ($param){ return $params['facility'].$params['address'},$params['telephone'],['email'], } but the values are in a different table. I have the email in the users table under groups, which...
  5. Q

date selector

It reappeared!. It works great now..I don't know what is going on. It just reappeared overnight. Maybe the server rebooted completely? I wonder if I have to shut the server down instead of reboot? weird. MJW
  6. Q

IT SHOWS AS BLUE IN THE FORM PREVIEW..BUT ON THE REAL PAGE..NOT BLUE.
  7. Q

form preview doesn't show

never mind..got it..Ive been up too long! my brain is mush at this point. Sorry to bother.
  8. Q

form preview doesn't show

form preview under form contributor isn't showing. it says, edit not available for this user group..but I am set in "admin" group. It was working, I had to reinstall trying to solve the problem with the year not showing up on the date pull down menu..really strange. our current DaDaBIK...
  9. Q

account number

our current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on Aug 19, 2020 (installation code: 150315dc0e87f0c032), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on Jul 15, 2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to...
  10. Q

date selector

our current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on Aug 19, 2020 (installation code: 150315dc0e87f0c032), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on Jul 15, 2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to...
  11. Q

One to many arrangement

12. Q

13. Q

so..its not solved. the form separators reverted back to black..
  14. Q

One to many arrangement

I would like to say choose the last name of a client, then the other items from the client table populate the remaining fields in the form. Is there a way to do this..in other words, last name, first name, date of birth, address, etc. when I choose last name..everything else populates in the...
  15. Q

date selector

My date selector no longer has a year to select. It only shows month and day..but no year. Not sure why.
  16. Q

account number

Hello, Lets say I want a client to login, and in the insert form page I want them to see they account number address tel etc on the top of the form. I have it set so that when they login they only see their records-very simple. But when I want them to open the record, I want them to be able to...
  17. Q

PDF form

Hello, Thank you so much..that helped a lot! I found it. It is in the tcpdf_config.php file. It pulls the main settings from that. It works great!
  18. Q

PDF form

I have somewhat successfully created a template pdf. I have started with the basic form in the manual and expanded it. However, there always seems to be a standard header and footer with a line at top and bottom which is not in my html code. I want to get rid of the line and have everything...
  19. Q

auto sort records in Master/view

love the auto sort feature for the tables..great addition!! love the product!
  20. Q

solved it. Not sure how. the upgrade probably did. perhaps the Server reboot. not sure. but the changes to the color code in the .css files worked well on version 10.2. I changed all the .css files that had a ".form_separator" comment so not sure which one did the trick, but it worked. I...