account number

qedqcd

Hello,
Lets say I want a client to login, and in the insert form page I want them to see they account number address tel etc on the top of the form.
I have it set so that when they login they only see their records-very simple. But when I want them to open the record, I want them to be able to see their account info on the page and be able to print the whole page, with that info at the top of a pdf.
That means when another client logs in, they see their account info at the top fo the form, etc..

Thanks
MJW

qedqcd

our current DaDaBIK version

You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on Aug 19, 2020 (installation code: 150315dc0e87f0c032), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on Jul 15, 2020

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info

PHP Version: 5.6.40

postgres version: 10.10

Web server: Apache/2.4.43 (Amazon) PHP/5.6.40

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_15_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.2 Safari/605.1.15

URL installation:

qedqcd

so I can use a calculated field intros situation something like this

functions dadabik_get_facilityname ($param){
return $params['facility'].$params['address'},$params['telephone'],['email'],
}

but the values are in a different table. I have the email in the users table under groups, which is the same as the email in the facilities table. how do I 1) use the "id_user" to associate it with the email of the facility list and 2) or b) or 2b), grab the values from another table?

thank

Martin68

qedqcd Wrote:

> but the values are in a different table. I have t
> he email in the users table under groups, which is
> the same as the email in the facilities table. ho
> w do I 1) use the "id_user" to associate it with t
> he email of the facility list and 2) or b) or 2b),
> grab the values from another table?
>
> thank

May be this example for a function that gets a user id of a usertable could help you:

function dadabik_get_actual_userid(){

global $conn;
global $current_user;

$sql = "select id_Pruefer from tbl_Pruefer where Anmeldung_Windows = '$current_user'";
$res = execute_db($sql, $conn,0);

return $res->fetchColumn(0);
} // Ende Ermittlung aktuelle User-ID

HTH

Martin