Search results

1. H

Timeouts

Hello Eugenio, I would like to change two behaviours of dadabik that I can not find in manuals or this forum: 1. My Php Sessions last forever. I would like to have them expired after some hours. I tried to play around with session.cache_expire in php.ini, but that didn´t change anything. Can...
  2. H

Editable calculated fields

Hi Eugenio, maybe I have missed something obvious, but I am stuck. I try to create a form, where a field is filled with a value based on the values of another field. But the calculated field has to remain editable for the user. Example: There is a text field called Product_Name. The next field...
  3. H

Hide Page from Menu

Hi, it seems obvious, but I didn´t find a solution in the forum. I have a lot of view-based pages that i just need to be displayed in dashboards. How can I hide these pages from the menu? If I set the read permission to "No" it of course disappears from the dashboard. I tried to hide the...
  4. H

Audio Tag in HTML-Field

Hi, I was trying to display a audio Player for each row (it is a Song database) but I had no luck. Dadabik seems to ignore all tags like <audio> or <iframe>. My workaround is a klickable Link, but this opens a new tab in the browser which is a bit annoying if you want to quickly search audio...
  5. H

Icons as custom Buttons

Hi Eugenio, Is there a way to have a image or icon as custom button? Thanks for the support, Michael ---- ou are using DaDaBIK version 9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-22-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018 You...
  6. H

Different Home Pages for groups

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 01-22-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.1-Monterosso released on 12-19-2018 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 7.0.31-1~dotdeb+8.1 mysql version: 5.7.25 Web server...