Search results

1. B

Get value from another table in custom function

Hi, My custom function needs a field value from another table in order to calculate and return the result. Is there any way I can call SQL to get data using the field from $parameters_ar and return the result? Thanks
  2. B

Print multiple records in single page PDF

Hi, Currently, the PDF prints one record on each page, can I add multiple records on a single page? Thanks
  3. B

Automatically use PDF tamplate

Hi, I want to hide the option to select a template before produce pdf button. I want to assign pdf to each view and that should be automatically used when the pdf button is clicked. Any help? Thanks
  4. B

Customize Details View

Hi, When I click on the details button, the layout is pretty simple. Can I somehow customize it? Thanks
  5. B

Edit button in datagrid

Hi, I have a datagrid HTML template, and I need to add an edit button. I can not find any details of the edit button in custom button documentation, can you please help? Thanks
  6. B

Using UI Kit

Hi, Can I use bootstrap UI Kit to change the layout of the dashboard? Demo here: http://www.templatemonsterpreview.com/75197.html Thanks
  7. B

Remove items found and items per page options

Hi, Can you please tell me how can remove the text (x items founds (Total items: y) and also x items per page from the top of datagrid layout? Thanks
  8. B

Javascript or PHP in Datagrid templates

Hi, I want to trim some characters from the output, can I use php or javascript in the datagrid templates? If I can not use, is there any other way to modify the datagrid? Thanks
  9. B

Add script before closing body

Hi, I want to use some 3rd party scripts before the body tag closing so those could load on each page. I tried adding scripts to footer_install.php as well as header_install.php but those script does not load. When I edit the header.php or footer.php and add scripts there, these work fine...
  10. B

PDF doesn't show the field values

Hi, I have created a PDF template and used the same code as in my datagrid template (it is working fine there), but the pdf doesn't show the values of the fields. Here are the links to pdf and template: https://cl.ly/ccae9a0e8af4 Note: I have not modified any other files. Thanks
  11. B

Separate upload folder for each user

Hi, Is it possible to set dadabik to upload files in a folder name of current user? (if the folder doesn't exist it should create it before upload). I want to keep each user's folder in the upload, so if in future we have to delete the user, we can easily remove his uploaded files. Can you...
  12. B

Show unique records

Hi, How can I use lookup table settings to show only unique records of the table linked field? https://cl.ly/69e27699b4c9 Thanks
  13. B

Text field with dashes

Hi, Can I have a text field to enter text with dashes? Eg: for the social security number 123-12-1234 Thanks
  14. B

Conditional field

Hi, I want a field to be shown when the condition is true. Eg: if I select hourly wages it should show the field to enter the per hour price. If I select salaried it should show the field to enter salary per month. How can I achieve such? Thanks
  15. B

Change Insert New Item button text

Hi, How can I change the default button text from Insert New Item to Submit or Save? Thanks
  16. B

Error while adding record

Hi, I am sometimes getting this error: [08] Error: during query execution. Set $debug_mode to 1 in your config.php to get further information When I enable debug, and try again, it shows no error and record is added. How to get rid of such errors? Thanks
  17. B

Adding custom scripts

Hi Is there an option to add tracking and other scripts in the header or footer without editing files? Thanks
  18. B

Insert Query

Hi, How can I find the insert query for debugging? I have enabled the display_sql from config.php, but it only shows select queries. I am having a problem with one of the fields, the data calculated in it isn't being stored in the database, I have re-created every field, removed, and added the...
  19. B

Get field value from URL parameters

Hi, I have two tables. 1. Payroll 2. Time_Log Once you add a new record to payroll, I want it to redirect to the time_log new record and also I want the field (payroll_ID) to automatically get the ID of newly created payroll entry from the URL or by any other way, is it possible? Do I have...
  20. B

User Signup

Hi, How can I allow users to singup the system in a particular group? Can this be automated via API or something similar? Thanks