Search results

1. F

change Font / css-File

Hello, the font size in the tables is 16px. This is too big for me. I would like to switch to 12px or 10px font size. However, I can't find the entry in the files within the CSS directory. Can someone tell me where I can change the font size to 10 px? Thanks FRW
  2. F

Validate the form

Hi, just a few questions about validating the form: 1.- is it possible to do more than one validation (written in custom_validation_functions.php) with different error_messages? 2.- can I use the $error_messages_ar[] for js-events? Thanks and stay healthy!
  3. F

Implemented CSV Import Tool

Possibility to make an insert and/or an update of several records with a csv-file at one time? Maybe in context with an upload field and a custom button
  4. F

CSV-Import

Just to get the way thinking about: Is it possible to make an insert and/or an update of several records with a csv-file at one time? Maybe in context with an upload field and a custom button? F.e.: 1. Some times we have to insert more than 50 mostly similar records that depends on an...
  5. F

Question about views

Is it possible to edit the records of the table who are joined in a view directly from the view-page? Have done a test and get an error: I think I have to declare one table as the main table - but how?
  6. F

Problems with "export to csv"

I try to export some records to csv and have set the parameters in custom_config.php If I try an export with round about 2500 records, all will be fine, but if I try to export all the recors (~9000) I will get an empty page. Is there a way to get this working?
  7. F

Deleting a record from lookup table

Just to understand, what I have to do: From table "A" I have a single select with a lookup table "B". I want to prevent deleting the record in table "B" if there are records in table "A" who are linked to this entry. (f.e.: the master/detail view in table "B" is not empty). Do I have to do...
  8. F

JS events and 10.2

A bit of confusing; has anything changed with JS events in 10.2? Doing a test in custom_function.js: function dadabik_test(field){ alert ('Test'); } And for the field in JS event functions: onblur:dadabik_test - Leaving the field and nothing happens. Doing the same in 10.1 (same app for...
  9. F

store the original name during upload

It would be useful, if the original name of a file is stored, so dadabik can check it. This would offer the possibility to replace an existing file and to choose, wether I want to upload this file with a new (internal) name or to cancel the upload because I have uploaded this file before.
  10. F

Duplicated file-upload

Is there a possibility to notice during insert, that a file that should be uploaded with a generic_file field is still there - before doing the upload and rename the file? So that I can choose, if I want to have this file renamend or cancel the upload-process
  11. F

Check for duplicated entry

A record wich have two fields: a category-number (f.e.:100) and a descendig number (1 or 2 or 3 aso...) (unique only for this category). So the combination of category-number and descending number will be unique. I want to check, if there are duplicate records in the DB, but how? I thought...
  12. F

User-friendly searchable for multiple menu and quick search

Behaviour like this: A field with a select_multiple_menu and a look-up table (containing 21.000 entries), settings are user-friendly searchable = YES, use AJAX = YES Quick search is show without the possibility to enter a sign
  13. F

Decide to show in menu

Please do a field within permission, so I can read a table (and f.e. linked generic file as pdf) but don't see it in the menu different for various groups
  14. F

Link to a record

I have a custom formatting function to shorten long text in a textfield: function dadabik_kurz_150 ($value){ if ($GLOBALS['function'] === 'search' && strlen_custom($value) > 150){ return nl2br(substr_custom($value, 0, 150).' ...mehr'); } else { return nl2br($value); } } Is it...
  15. F

Column not found and revisions

I found a strange behaviour: With the DATA-Tab I add a field "test" and set the permissions; this field is correctly updated in the DB (looked after with phpmyadmin), revisions for this table is enabled. Result while saving a record: "Column 'test' not found" Doing the same while revisions...
  16. F

Space for remarks

Would be nice to have a space above the result grid to do some short explainations, i think a textarea would be sufficient with permissions to display or not
  17. F

Extending DATA-Tab

Possibility to alter the field type in Data-Tab with length of integer and extras like zerofill. This will be usefull f.e. for german postalcode (5 digits, some with leading 0). At the moment the values in the DB will be overwritten through standards by using Data-tab
  18. F

Watermarking images

A build-in-feature to watermark an image during upload. At the best to change this behaviour with custom_config.php
  19. F

Watermark for images

I'm just thinking about the possibility to automatically lay over a watermark for pictures while uploading. F.e.: a text-string given in the config.php and the possibility to en-/disable watermarking. Could it be done right now or should we move it to the featured request forum?
  20. F

Empty a single_select

I'm standing on the hose.... I have a single_select_field with a lookup table and use ajax to load the options. Now I want to empty the field value of an existing entry. How to do? there is no "empty row" or a "x" to empty or something like this...