Search results

1. B

Warning: Division by zero in general_functions.php on line 375

Hello Eugenio, you are a star.... and you are right!!.... i deleted the 10 but i did not Change next record to 0... sorry to bother you next time i will check changes more accurat. thx Juergen
  2. B

Warning: Division by zero in general_functions.php on line 375

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.2-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 11-08-2018 (installation code: 134735ad0a91fb4459), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2-Monterosso released on 11-07-2018 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.6.38 mysql version: 5.7.24-1 Web...
  3. B

Install error v. 8.3 ([08] Error: during query execution.)

from my side it was working so confirmed! Thank you very much for the Support rgs Juergen
  4. B

Hello Eugenio, from what i see the Installation is not starting... there are no tables from dadabik in the DB. rgs Juergen
  5. B

Hello Eugenio, i have the Problem with 8.2 the Installation will start so it is only in 8.3 rgs Juergen
  6. B

Pages based on tables --> Enable

Hello Eugenio, sure how we can proceed? Best Juergen
  7. B

Hello Eugenio, the table name are like t_smt_angebot_flug or t_smt_angebot_faehre no special character. I did not Change anything.... i installed it and like to rename the alias. yes my application is online.... rgs Juergen
  8. B

Uninstall works fine... just enable and rename is not working, with both i get the same error. Table name is i.e. t_smt_buchung_event rgs juergen
  9. B

Hello Eugenio, it happens with any table.... with mozilla i get the whole error txt I installed DaDaBik new, and changing names would be my first step.... unexpected error include_tables_form.submit ajax error{"readyState":4,"responseText":"\n\n<p><b>[08] Error:</b> during query execution...
  10. B

Hello if i uncheck the enable for a Page Name i get the following error when i press SAVE CHANGES unexpected error include_tables_form.submit Ajax error (............The DBMS Server said: SQLSTATE42000]: Syntax error or Access Violation: 1103 Incorrect table Name........) Unfortunately it is...
  11. B

Cascade parent field -> shown dropdown

Hello Eugenio, yes i got it, i changed it according to instructions, line 1001 till 1003, but unfortunatley it is not working.... if you like i can pm you... i dont want to parse here code sample..... sorry... rgs Juergen
  12. B

Cascade parent field -> shown dropdown

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.2-Lerici enterprise, version of DaDaBIK is 8.2-Lerici released on 12-19-2017 PHP Version: 5.6.32 mysql version: 5.7.20-1 Dear Eugenio, if i choose the cascade partent field and cascade filter field i get the user-friendly-serach Dropdown but i would like to get...