Search results

1. D

Getting error when updating a record

When updating a record, after hitting submit, I get an error: Dropdown validation error: attempt to insert a value that is not one of the available options I found the fix to the error is to reselect the selection for the select_single field that is using the ajax friendly search function...
  2. D

Memory Allocation Error

Hello all, im trying to update a record on one of my databases and im getting a php error: PHP Fatal error: Allowed memory size of 134217728 bytes exhausted (tried to allocate 67108872 bytes) in .../include/business_logic.php on line 0 Im not sure where to start in solving this problem...
  3. D

Error with loading tables and view in pages section

Hello I am receiving an error when trying to view the current list of tables/views in the admin area. This is the error i receive [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT pg_attribute.attname, format_type(pg_attribute.atttypid, pg_attribute.atttypmod) as data_type, attnotnull, CASE WHEN...
  4. D

Cannot insert data into tables

Hello, I have upgrade to v10 of Dadabik and since my upgrade whenever I try to insert data I receive a [08] Error: during last ID fetching. Now I do not have the email after insert parameter on in the config, which I have read may cause this. When I check my logs for php errors. there are...
  5. D

uploading video

Hello, I have imported fancybox into my dadabik application so that when i open pictures it enlarges and is able to be manipulated etc. Now I would like to be able to import videos. however, this will be much more complicated than pictures as they will typically need to be converted to .mp4 so...
  6. D

error when upgrading to 9.2.1

Hello, When attempting to upgrade to Monterrosso 9.2.1 and porting over all files and adjusting my config file, when logging in I receive this error unexpected primary_key_table_field: microchip_and_cat_view Any idea what might be causing this? there is no error in my php errors file where...
  7. D

making file upload Drag & Drop capable

Hello, I have been trying to make the file upload feature Drag and Drop capable, however, I have had no luck. I have tried different programs from "DropZone.js" to way less popular JavaScript variants. Anyway, I have had no success in making them work. I implemented them into the...
  8. D

setting permissions to MY allows changing for all records

Hello, When I set permissions for things like edit and delete to MY, it allows me to edit and delete every record. I have given a field for the username and made its type "ID_user", and after testing it does show up on the table after a record creation, however I am not sure what is causing...
  9. D

Installing dadabik9 requires php 5.6

Hello, I am trying to install the new dadabik9 however I am getting an error that ioncube requires php 5.6 for ioncube to work. The error reads as "PHP Fatal error: The file /usr/share/html/natcat/index.php was encoded by the ionCube Encoder for PHP 5.6 and cannot run under PHP 7.1 or later."...
  10. D

Access table without read Priviledges

Hello, I would like to be able to have access to to a certain field in a table that does not have read permissions I have a few fields with HTML link to edit, but as multiple people with different permission try to access the link to the edit form, some of them have read access to the table...
  11. D

UPDATE on mysql joined view

Hello, I have a problem, I have a joined view that I am using as a table. I would like to update some data on the view, however, upon changing any data and clicking save, dadabik simply returns to the results page and no change is made. This is a problem i notice when the sql code for an...
  12. D

Select2 not displaying html entities correctly

Hello, The transition to using Select2 instead of jquery I believe was a good move, seems faster and a little easier. however, i am running into an issue. Whenever i want to search something using the autocomplete feature, items that have the & or other signs are not displayed correctly...
  13. D

Record refusing to update

Hello, I have an error with dadabik, and I am not sure what is causing it and how to solve it. In short the record I edit is refusing to update when I make changes, I have included screen shots of what happens when I try to edit the field. First I choose edit on the field I want to change...
  14. D

Unable to edit records due to lack of lock

Hello, I am receiving this error when I try to edit and save a record. "You don't have or have lost your lock on this item, it is not safe to update, please start again the edit" I researched into the server to see if there is some sort of php error and there is no error, at least not one...
  15. D

Master/Detail with two level deep tables

Hello all, I wish to use dadabik for my mysql server front end, however, in the database I have setup I have the current database structure: Mail list (which contains all people we mail to) Adoptions (some people adopt cats) Cats (cats those people have adopted) The mail list table has...