Search results

1. O

$_cp_return in custom function operational_hooks.php

Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.8-Elba enterprise, installed on 24/12/2022 (installation code: 133315a7493334bfea), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.8-Elba released on 05/12/2022 You are running the latest release of DaDaBIK In case you want to upgrade to a...
  2. O

Bad formatting of Extended Search under browser Edge

System info PHP Version: 8.1.13 mysql version: 10.5.18-MariaDB-cll-lve Web server: LiteSpeed Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/110.0.0.0 Safari/537.36 Edg/110.0.1587.41 I have an issue with formatting of the extended search under...
  3. O

Problem with dutch.php

Hello The file dutch.php contained some phrases that where not translated yet. Also some phrases could be translated in a better way. So we made a new version of dutch.php. However, we have a problem: the images are not displayed. We don.t see how the images are connected to the dutch.php file...
  4. O

Records per page

In the config.php there is an array with 4 lines: $records_per_page_ar[0] = 10; $records_per_page_ar[1] = 20; $records_per_page_ar[2] = 50; $records_per_page_ar[3] = 100; One can override these numbers (10, 20, ...) and one can add additional lines in config_custom.php. But when you want to use...
  5. O

Changing table prefix

For years we have used the table prefix DDB8_. But since we recently have been able to upgrade to the latest release of DaDaBIK, we wanted to change that prefix to DDB_. I did following things: - I changed all the prefixes of the DaDaBIK-tables to DDB_ - Where a table was mentioned in the...
  6. O

Where to add code for an operational hook?

Hello, I made some code for an operational hook and added it to the general custom_functions.php in DDB/include. And it functions. But when I move that same code to operational_hooks.php in DDB/include/custom_functions, it doesn't work anymore. Any idea? Kind greetings, Hendrik Your current...
  7. O

Inserting an image to a field of type "rich_editor"

A field of type "rich_editor" offers the possibility to insert an image. I you do that, you get the following menu on the screen. But I do not know how to specify the Source nor where to put the image-file. Can I get some help? Kind greetings, Hendrik
  8. O

$form_config_security_check

Hello We have tried to change de name of a field using the new Data feature. That didn't work: the only response was Error. Then we tried to restore the old situation using phpMyAdmin, since we could not access the application any more. The result then was an error Table/view OM_documenten, form...
  9. O

$enable_lookup_insert_popup = 1 does not function properly

OUR SYSTEM Your current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 11.3-Elba enterprise, installed on 08/02/2022 (installation code: 133315a7493334bfea), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.3-Elba released on 17/01/2022 You are runnning the latest release of DaDaBIK In case you want to...
  10. O

SQL logging - Access logging

When you set there parameters to 1, you should get a logging. $enable_sql_logging = 0; $enable_access_logging = 0; Where can I find this logging? There exists a table dadabik_logs but it remains empty. Version 10.6 PHP 7.3.27 mysql 10.3.24-MariaDB Webserver Apache/2 Browser Firefox Windows 10
  11. O

Dropdown validation error

When I tried to update a record I got the following message: Dropdown validation error: attempt to insert a value that is not one of the available options. This has to do with the field type select_single_radio. Normally when you make a new item, you choose one of the option. But when you omit...
  12. O

Images are not displayed

Hello After an upgrade from 8.2 to 10.6 the images are no longer displayed. Instead an icon is displayed. The upload directory is the default directory /DDB/uploads. The name of the file in the edit page (e.g. 0001.jpg) can be found in this directory. The field type in the forms configurator is...
  13. O

Error 429

Hello Since I cannot update from 8.2 to 10.2 because my provider one.com doesn't support IonCube, I tried Vimexx.nl which does support this. But here my application get the error message 429: Too many requests. It took a while but now I know why: Vimexx.nl uses a load balancing system (HAProxy...
  14. O

Which host/provider can I use?

Hello I want to upgrade from 8.2 to 10.2 but: one.com doesn't allow IonCube vimexx.nl gives error 429 when I try to run DaDaBik Is there an host/provider that doesn't give any problems? Preferably a European one. And what version of php should I use? Thanks!
  15. O

unexpected primary key field for lookup table: primary_key_field_field

Hello I'm trying to upgrade from 8.2 to 10.2. I could resolve some error messages but now I'm stuck. The message I get when starting the application, is: Table/view table_name, form configurator, unexpected primary key field for lookup table: primary_key_field_field. Check...
  16. O

Multiple images

You are using DaDaBIK version 8.0-Lerici enterprise, installed on 08/05/2017 (installation code: 1246659108583952aa), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 8.0-Lerici released on 24/04/2017 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.6.30 mysql version: 5.5.5-10.1.22-MariaDB-1~xenial...