Search results

1. D

Error with permissions form

Yes it does error. This table (with the space in the name) was one of the original tables when DaDaBik first installed. I'm only trying it out at the moment so it's good to get all these teething issues out of the way :)
  2. D

Hi. Odd. The table name did have a blank. I changed to _ and it worked. However I have other table names with a blank and they work fine. Oh well it now works. Thank you.
  3. D

I'm finding 7.3 Pro a bit buggy. On an newly added/installed table I am now trying to add permissions to the admin group. I select yes for all and when I save I get "Error with permissions form" This appears to work with 7.2 Pro You are using DaDaBIK version 7.3 pro PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql...
  4. D

Tables install/uninstall error in DaDaBIK 7.3

Fixed. Thank you :)
  5. D

Tables install/uninstall error in DaDaBIK 7.3

Hi. Tables inclusion error when trying to install new table with "[08] Error: during query execution". DaDaBIK version 7.3 pro PHP Version: 5.3.28 mysql version: 5.5.47 Web server: Apache/2.4.18 (Unix) Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64; rv:46.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/46.0
  6. D

Uppercase field input

Thank you for the swift response. I'll investigate and try the options you've suggested. Shame though as it's a relatively easy option to add. I use it in manually coded PHP solutions.
  7. D

Uppercase field input

Hi. I'm a new user but up and running. I have a requirement to force uppercase input on certain fields (e.g. Customer Code, Post Code, etc). I'm surprised there is no tick box available against a field to force uppercase. How can I convert key strokes to uppercase? Cheers Dave DaDaBIK version...