Search results

1. B

Date Picker

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.2 ENTERPRISE, installed on 03-23-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.2 released on 03-16-2016 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.6.3 mysql version: 5.6.21 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.6.3 Client: Mozilla/5.0...
  2. B

Date Picker not displaying

You are using DaDaBIK version 7.2 ENTERPRISE, installed on 03-23-2016, the last version of DaDaBIK is 7.2 released on 03-16-2016 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.6.3 mysql version: 5.6.21 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.6.3 Client: Mozilla/5.0...
  3. B

Removing trailing spaces in quick search

Routinely I copy and paste information from excel into the quick search and sometimes when I do, I copy and paste extra spaces after the actual contents. Do you know where in dadabik I would go to find where this value is being inserted into the query so I can remove the trailing spaces?
  4. B

Template for default classic tabular datagrid

I wasn't sure if I should include this in my previous thread or make a new one, but I recalled you mentioning that separate issues should be in separate threads, so hopefully this is separate enough! Basically what the subject says, is there a template for the default classic tabular datagrid...
  5. B

Custom Formatting Entire Row

Is there was a way to make a custom formatting function to affect the entire row and not just the field through dadabik? For instance: http://chattypics.com/files/CaptureJPG_aavub0ls27.jpg I want to make all rows with cancelled / void bold and red in this case.
  6. B

Issue after Updating to Version 7.0

Do I need to clear my dadabik_forms table on the database? I'm running into this issue after replacing all the files with the new 7.0 files (excluding the config file): [08] Error: during query execution. SELECT `name_field`, `present_insert_form_field`, `present_edit_form_field`...
  7. B

"Show Items" Performance Issue

I have a view that is referencing two tables by a simple left join and 18 columns that takes about 2 seconds to build the table. I have another view that is referencing two tables, has an expensive subquery, and has 18 columns yet takes 1.5 seconds to build the table. I have another view that is...
  8. B

Demo Functionality

I was wondering if there was any way that I could improve the functionality of my current dadabik site and so I was looking at the demos on this site and one thing that particularly interested me was the quick search. I've never managed to get it to work so I left it as is, but after seeing the...
  9. B

View Tables in Descending Order

I am having the most difficult time trying to find this option. When you first go to a table, it automatically orders by the primary ID in ascending order. Is there a way to make it order in descending order when first viewing the tables?
  10. B

Graphs

I have a fairly simple database that I want to extract data from and display as a graph to analyze some of the data. Is there any program or way that I can get this functionality on dadabik with minimal fuss?
  11. B

Does Dadabik Differentiate between Views and Tables

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK PHP Version: 5.6.3 mysql version: 5.6.21 Web server: Apache/2.4.10 (Win32) OpenSSL/1.0.1i PHP/5.6.3 Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; WOW64; rv:39.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/39.0 I'm trying to create a function that only gets called for views when...