Recent content by taubes

1. taubes

DaDaBikv9 "multiple inserts" and "insert as new"

Hi I am trying to remove the "insert as new" button but this still does shows in the edit form. I can remove other buttons like top buttons but "insert as new" is still there despite setting $show_multiple_inserts_checkbox = 0; Any ideas? DaDaBIK version 11.10-Elba platinum PHP Version: 7.4.30...
  2. taubes

Refresh/update a search form without loosing the (quick)filter ?

Hi, Example (ordering-system): I have (quick) filter filtering orders that have the status "new". Each order has a custom row button where I can change the status of this order say to "done". When I click the change status button of the select row I loose the filtering of the search-form and...
  3. taubes

Default value

Hi, When you insert a new entry and have a default value set in a cascade parent (select single), you can no longer select a cascade filter because it needs a refresh like changing the cascade parent to something else update the cascade filter. I did not see this in the manual under "known...
  4. taubes

Hide Page from Menu

Hi I would also be very interested in being able to hide tables/views from the menu (maybe conditionally or via hide from menu) while still being able to view the items table. Can you point towards the feature request :-) Best Stefan
  5. taubes

Problem with some PDF upload

Hi, I have a problem with the file upload of some PDFs. For some PDFs I get an ERROR uploading file while for other PDFs I do not. I got around this by printing these broken PDFs into a fresh PDF but as I have other people uploading PDFs this problem occurs quite frequently. I have not found...
  6. taubes

Error: unconfirmed user permission refresh

Hi I have a problem with user permissions. I have a "public" registration page that is a view from dadabik's user table and it has worked well in the past. It got broken with a recent dadabik update but I cannot pin-point which update exactly but probably linked to the new self-registration...
  7. taubes

TCPDF ERROR: Some data has already been output, can't send PDF file

Hi Did you try ob_start(); at the beginning of the function and ob_end_clean(); ob_clean(); right before $pdf->Output worked for me:-)
  8. taubes

Multiple Menu Cascade Parent

Hi, It is described in the Documents that in the Forms Configurator onc should not use the combination of Select Multiple Menu together with a Cascade Parent field because it can lead to unpredictable outcomes. For me I have used it anyway as it worked in principle but was very slow. With...
  9. taubes

Strategy Question - Insertable Views

Hi, Is there a way to catch a SQL request before it is executed and change i.e. the insert into `table` statement. I have views that are non-insertable because they contain important select( count(*) ... data. Therefore I would like to edit insert SQL-command and direct it to an insertable...
  10. taubes

Fatal error message in DB Synchro/Add Fields

I am using PHP Version: 8.1.3
  11. taubes

Fatal error message in DB Synchro/Add Fields

Hi, Using DaDaBIK version 11.7-Elba platinum. I get this reproducible fatal error in "DB Synchro" when I click add fields and there are no new fields to add in the database. In previous versions this was just ignored. Adding new fields in "DB Synchro" otherwise works fine. This has no...
  12. taubes

Use of DaDaBiK in clinical studies

Hi Eugenio, Thanks again for developing and supporting DaDaBik over the years. I started using DaDaBik for small personal projects first but it has now become an indispensable tool for managing professional data. We recently conducted a longitudinal study on SARS-CoV-2 infections. For this we...
  13. taubes

greater then/than

Hi, There has been a long running typo in the search_operator field for date and time. Maybe for the next 11.1 update you could accept both operators less_thEn and less_thAn that way old databases won't need to be updated but one does not deliberately have to type the wrong "then". Best ST
  14. taubes

Problem after upgrade to DaDaBIK 11

Hi Eugenio, No I got NO error message during the installation. Best St
  15. taubes

Problem after upgrade to DaDaBIK 11

Hi Also a problem with the upgrade: Upgraded an existing database using the zipped Elba file. so far so good. However in the app I get this error message at the top above the <!DOCTYPE html> Notice: Undefined index: status_installation in /Users/xxxx/include/check_login.php on line 0 I think...