Recent content by saet

1. S

Generate graphic reports with time

Hi Eugenio, I wish you a happy new year. Sorry if I haven't given you all the information you need to be able to answer me. - I am extracting data from a normal table. - I am using the SQL advanced report. - I am not receiving any error messages, I simply cannot see the chart, but only the...
  2. S

Basically I have two tables, one to manage customer repairs, and one to manage internal repairs for my company. What I want to get is a pie chart, which tells me the total working hours of an operator, divided by customer repairs and internal repairs. I hope I explained myself. As I told you if...
  3. S

Hi Eugenio, Is it possible to generate a report with time data? Right now I got what I wanted just by converting the time to seconds, but I would like to be able to do the same thing with the h:mm format or similar. Thanks, You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba enterprise, installed on...
  4. S

Visibility of customized buttons based on the user

Hello, Is there a way to make custom buttons visible based on the group the user belongs to? Thanks. ---------------------------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola enterprise, installed on 04-12-2021 (installation code: 16794605dc449b439c), the latest...
  5. S

Global search

Hello, Is there another type of search that is not bound by certain fields such as "Quick search" and "Search"? Basically I would need to be able to search through all the fields in the table. Thanks. ---------------------------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version...
  6. S

Change the values ​​of the $params array

Hello, I give an example: the user must enter the working time in a field (in the format h:mm), if for example the value "1:1" is entered, it is possible to modify the entered value so that it becomes something like "1:01"? I am trying to change the value inside the $params array but it seems...
  7. S

Color a row of the table based on the value of a field in the record

Hello, As you can read from the title, I was wondering if it was possible to color a row of the table based on the value of a field in the record. Thanks. ---------------------------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version 10.6-Manarola pro, installed on 26-03-2021...
  8. S

Show different select_single options based on which group the user belongs to

Hello, As you can read from the title, I was wondering if it was possible to show different select_single options based on which group belongs the user who is inserting or modifying the record. Thanks. ---------------------------------------------------------- You are using DaDaBIK version...