Generate graphic reports with time

saet

Hi Eugenio,

Is it possible to generate a report with time data?

Right now I got what I wanted just by converting the time to seconds, but I would like to be able to do the same thing with the h:mm format or similar.

Thanks,

You are using DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba enterprise, installed on 07/12/2021 (installation code: 1748061af6f66edae5), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.2-Elba released on 16/11/2021
System info
PHP Version: 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.10
mysql version: 5.7.36-0ubuntu0.18.04.1
Web server: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (X11; Ubuntu; Linux x86_64; rv:95.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/95.0

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
if you have time data in your database it is certainly possible, can you be more specific, what do you want to achieve exactly?

Best,

saet

Basically I have two tables, one to manage customer repairs, and one to manage internal repairs for my company.
What I want to get is a pie chart, which tells me the total working hours of an operator, divided by customer repairs and internal repairs. I hope I explained myself.

As I told you if I run the query with the total seconds I get the graph, but if I try to format it as "h:mm" then I can't get the graph.

To manage formatting I use this method:

TIME_FORMAT(SEC_TO_TIME( *here I insert the total seconds* ), "%H:%i")

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
I don't have enough information to answer ... I don't know if you are using a view or an advanced graph, I don't know the whole query you are using, I don't know if you are getting an error message (you just said "I can't get the graph.").

Best,

saet

Hi Eugenio, I wish you a happy new year.

Sorry if I haven't given you all the information you need to be able to answer me.

- I am extracting data from a normal table.
- I am using the SQL advanced report.
- I am not receiving any error messages, I simply cannot see the chart, but only the labels.

The query I'm running is this:

SELECT "Riparazioni" as "Etichetta", TIME_FORMAT(SEC_TO_TIME(SUM((CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_riparazioni, ':', -1) as UNSIGNED) + (CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_riparazioni, ':', 1) as UNSIGNED) * 60))) * 60), "%H:%i") as "Tempo di Lavoro"
FROM riparazioni
WHERE id_operatore = 13 && tempoLavoro_riparazioni IS NOT NULL && YEAR(dataRiparazione_riparazioni) = 2021

UNION

SELECT "Riparazioni Interne" as "Etichetta", TIME_FORMAT(SEC_TO_TIME(SUM((CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_ripInterne, ':', -1) as UNSIGNED) + (CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_ripInterne, ':', 1) as UNSIGNED) * 60))) * 60), "%H:%i") as "Tempo di Lavoro"
FROM riparazionisaetinterne
WHERE id_operatore = 13 && tempoLavoro_ripInterne IS NOT NULL && YEAR(dataRiparazione_ripInterne) = 2021

But this is what I get:

https://postimg.cc/MfW1fZC6

And if I use this query, without formatting the total seconds:

SELECT "Riparazioni" as "Etichetta", SUM((CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_riparazioni, ':', -1) as UNSIGNED) + (CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_riparazioni, ':', 1) as UNSIGNED) * 60))) * 60 as "Tempo di Lavoro"
FROM riparazioni
WHERE id_operatore = 13 && tempoLavoro_riparazioni IS NOT NULL && YEAR(dataRiparazione_riparazioni) = 2021

UNION

SELECT "Riparazioni Interne" as "Etichetta",SUM((CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_ripInterne, ':', -1) as UNSIGNED) + (CAST(SUBSTRING_INDEX (tempoLavoro_ripInterne, ':', 1) as UNSIGNED) * 60))) * 60 as "Tempo di Lavoro"
FROM riparazionisaetinterne
WHERE id_operatore = 13 && tempoLavoro_ripInterne IS NOT NULL && YEAR(dataRiparazione_ripInterne) = 2021

I get this:

https://postimg.cc/hQg181dq