Recent content by rubensz

1. R

Check Login issue

Eugenio, you rock and roll all fixed. Super! Log in is working also without the allow_url_fopen allowed. Really thanks for all your effort.
  2. R

Check Login issue

with full folders and file 777 I got those errors: 9/28/2023 2:16:15 PM WARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 60 said into stderr: "[28-Sep-2023 14:16:15 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: opendir(upgrades_6515661a8d649/dadabik_11.11-Elba_enterprise_montyly/program_files): Failed to open directory: No such...
  3. R

Check Login issue

those are the details I will check the permission but if the zip file is right uncompressed I suppose that permissions are right. Isn't it? any different blockers? I saw that UP file mention about /web/htdocs/mywebsite/home/hives/up2.php but "home" is not a folder apparently. You are using...
  4. R

Check Login issue

error I got is WARNING: [pool mywebsite] child 55 said into stderr: "[28-Sep-2023 13:50:17 Europe/Rome] PHP Warning: opendir(upgrades_6515661a8d649/dadabik_11.11-Elba_enterprise_montyly/program_files): Failed to open directory: No such file or directory in...
  5. R

Check Login issue

I got the version thanks. process stuck somewhere. not much infos. all checks was ok. Any ideas? I see folder unzipped.
  6. R

Check Login issue

Grazie Eugenio, top! :) I'm having trouble tring to get the version. Dadabik check on serial number went right saing I'm eleigible for new version but when I click on prooced to fastspring... nothing happens except I'm sent back to home page. is it something related to me please? many thanks...
  7. R

Check Login issue

Okey doke. Many thanks. Ciao Eugenio R
  8. R

Check Login issue

Ciao Eugenio, you perfectly right. Sorry my late answer. I'm not an expert and I'm learning by doing trying to be less bothering as possible :) Below the example I found online and that it's working with allow_url_fopen always off. much appreciated your help. <?php $site_url =...
  9. R

Check Login issue

Ciao Eugenio, thanks a lot for your answer. the test went as you expected. I've checked with the cloud hosting provider and they said openssl is working. I found that the function allow_url_fopen was off, for security reason, and activating it, fix the issue. Is there a different way than...
  10. R

Check Login issue

Hello all, I'm experiencing an issues after the installation of my app from local to cloud. All went right, db is reachable, ioncube works, but once I try to login, after a right username and password, I receive a page that inform me about connection issues (not true) after this page appears...