Recent content by qedqcd

1. Q

"Generate chart" buttom disable?

Hello, Is there a way to disable the chart and pivot button for a group?
  2. Q

Form separator change of color

Its back-blue now. must be another cache issue.
  3. Q

date selector

thank you!
  4. Q

account number

so I can use a calculated field intros situation something like this functions dadabik_get_facilityname ($param){ return $params['facility'].$params['address'},$params['telephone'],['email'], } but the values are in a different table. I have the email in the users table under groups, which...
  5. Q

date selector

It reappeared!. It works great now..I don't know what is going on. It just reappeared overnight. Maybe the server rebooted completely? I wonder if I have to shut the server down instead of reboot? weird. MJW
  6. Q

IT SHOWS AS BLUE IN THE FORM PREVIEW..BUT ON THE REAL PAGE..NOT BLUE.
  7. Q

form preview doesn't show

never mind..got it..Ive been up too long! my brain is mush at this point. Sorry to bother.
  8. Q

form preview doesn't show

form preview under form contributor isn't showing. it says, edit not available for this user group..but I am set in "admin" group. It was working, I had to reinstall trying to solve the problem with the year not showing up on the date pull down menu..really strange. our current DaDaBIK...
  9. Q

account number

our current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on Aug 19, 2020 (installation code: 150315dc0e87f0c032), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on Jul 15, 2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to...
  10. Q

date selector

our current DaDaBIK version You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on Aug 19, 2020 (installation code: 150315dc0e87f0c032), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on Jul 15, 2020 You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK In case you want to...
  11. Q

One to many arrangement

12. Q

13. Q

so..its not solved. the form separators reverted back to black..
  14. Q

One to many arrangement

I would like to say choose the last name of a client, then the other items from the client table populate the remaining fields in the form. Is there a way to do this..in other words, last name, first name, date of birth, address, etc. when I choose last name..everything else populates in the...
  15. Q

date selector

My date selector no longer has a year to select. It only shows month and day..but no year. Not sure why.