Recent content by nickmomrik

1. N

Automate User Account Creation

Is there is a way to automate user account creation? I have about 30 accounts to create and would prefer not to do it manually and have to contact everyone individually with their details. Would be nice to run a script that creates the accounts, sets temporary passwords, and emails everyone with...
  2. N

WordPress Authentication: DaDaBIK session is lost when a WP page is loaded

It is not, and the manual says it needs to be the opposite way... I just loaded up the video from the manual and it shows DaDaBIK being installed inside the WordPress folder as well. Is the manual wrong?
  3. N

Oh yeah, I noticed that quickly after copying and pasting and added it.
  4. N

After more testing, I can reliably reproduce the logouts, which seem to only be affecting the App's Admin Area. Have a DaDaBIK app open Refresh a URL on the WordPress site in another browser tab Switch back to the app Click on Edit This App I get the DaDaBIK login form I however can load the...
  5. N

Actually right after posting this, I was logged out of DaDaBIK, so that part of the problem is still happening.
  6. N

After setting up the auth via WordPress I was getting these errors: PHP Warning: session_name(): Cannot change session name when headers already sent in ... PHP Warning: ini_set(): Headers already sent. You cannot change the session module's ini settings at this time in ... PHP Warning...