Recent content by meanster99

1. M

Image orientation

Sorry, accidentally duplicated this question. Please remove this one.
  2. M

File uploads disappear if required field is not completed

Hi, Is there any way to stop images from being cleared from the upload image fields when a required field is not completed? When I upload images but then don’t complete one of the required fields (usually just because I, or the user, forgets), and click save record, the image uploads are...
  3. M

Image orientation when uploaded from iPhone

Hi, When uploading images from an iPhone, the orientation of the image is sometimes different to what it is on the iPhone (the image appears rotated by 90 degrees). I’ve read that this is to do with the EXIF info not being read by some non-Apple systems. Is there anyway to ensure the...
  4. M

Image orientation

Hi, When uploading images from an iPhone, the orientation of the image is sometimes different to what it is on the iPhone (the image appears rotated by 90 degrees). I’ve read that this is to do with the EXIF info not being read by some non-Apple systems. Is there anyway to ensure the...
  5. M

TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image

Because the sessions folder is in the root directory and not the public_html, it's completely inaccessible from the web, so should be relatively secure. For anyone that cares, I use 20i as my host - they are a smaller UK outfit but have very good customer service, which is what I base most of my...
  6. M

Please ignore my last message Eugenio - I hadn't put the sessions folder in the root directory (I put it in the public_html folder. Duh!). This all seems to be working now. Many thanks for your patience and expertise in troubleshooting. Thanks, Matt
  7. M

Hi Eugenio, My host came back to me with this: Loopback request are handled by different web servers for security and performance reason, it sounds like they just need to be able to access PHP session from different web servers in our network. As standard PHP session management uses /tmp, so...
  8. M

Hi Eugenio, 1. No 2. On a hosting server. Not aware of any security filters, but I'm going to email them now to see if they know anything about what could be causing it. Is there anything in particular I should ask? I was just going to explain that when TCPDF calls the URLs to get the images...
  9. M

Hi Eugenio, Yes, that is it! disabling authentication has fixed the problem. So what do I need to do to make it work with authentication enabled please? Thanks, Matt
  10. M

Username in insert notification email & mobile logo

Thanks Eugenio. I'll have a look at the hooks and see how I get on. For anyone else who wants to have their logo appear on a phone in portrait, I just added the following CSS to css/styles_screen_custom.css. It doesn't put the logo in the fixed header (where the burger menu is), but it's just...
  11. M

Multiple file/image uploads to one field

Hi, Is it possible to upload multiple files/images to a single field? Thanks, Matt
  12. M

Hi Eugenio, Many thanks for the reply. I tried all variations of $site_url & $site_path - both blank, both completed, one blank and the other completed. Nothing made any difference, still the same error every time. My site (which has a Let's Encrypt SSL cert installed) is installed in the...
  13. M

Hi, I get the following error when trying to produce a PDF (using the "No PDF template" default setting):: TCPDF ERROR: [Image] Unable to get the size of the image...
  14. M

Username in insert notification email & mobile logo

Hi, Any ideas how I can achieve the following please? 1. insert the username into the insert notification emails 2. add a logo when viewed on mobile phone (portrait) Thanks, Matt You are using DaDaBIK version 10.1-Manarola enterprise, installed on 04-27-2020 (installation code...
  15. M

Header & footer and logo changes

Thanks guys - I figured the logo image swap out no problems, I just wondered if there was some easier way within the admin dashboard or config.php file that I had missed, but it appears there isn't. I guess I hoped you could do something similar to how you allow custom changes to the language...