Recent content by JDonovan

1. J

Custom footer file?

Is there a custom footer file that will not get over-written during upgrades? Thanks,
  2. J

New upgrade procedure is awesome...

That's it, just wanted to let you know.
  3. J

Looking for a reporting developer

I am looking for some ongoing report(s) development, very simple requests really. Contact me directly if you are interested. Would prefer to integrate into Dadabik (TCPDF?) or bring on an add-on package if there is one you love. Jamie Donovan jd@hhfireproofing.com 435.640.6190 Dadabik 10.3...
  4. J

Writing and installing TCPDF reports

I need to get a couple TCPDF reports written and installed into Dadabik. Any advice on resources to get this done? I literally don't know where to start...
  5. J

Need a simple text dropdown that returns an int

That works for me, thanks!
  6. J

Need a simple text dropdown that returns an int

I am trying to to the same thing! Offer up a Yes/No (or a checkbox?) but save to DB as 1 or 0. Thanks in advance...
  7. J

Required fields

Got it. I was using table view.
  8. J

Required fields

Trying to configure a table to have a some fields NOT be required. I have : 1. Set the "Nullable" flag for fields to "Yes" 2. Changed config.php $treat_blank_as_null = 1; Still getting "You haven't filled out some required fields." on Saving records. MySQL 5.7.29 PHP 7.2.29 DadaBIK 10.1...
  9. J

Install problems

Logging my experience for future n00b's (like me!): So, the process I followed was this: 1. Downloaded app, unzipped to my local computer. 2. Opened config_custom.php and added all my site specific info (and made some typos, of course). 3. FTP'd Dadabik files to webserver. 4. Got "HTTP 500...
  10. J

Install problems

OK, it's running now. I commented out my edits from config_custom and restored your stock config and it is giving me the license error. I'll troubleshoot step-by-step from here. Thanks.
  11. J

Install problems

- ./db folder (Nothing special, just the dir name I chose) For confirmation, this works fine: - http://www.hhfireproofing.com/db/phpinfo.php » [ Displays full PHP configuration info] - Nothing in the error.log. This is what shows up in the access.log 174.52.89.88 - - [22/Apr/2020:08:28:05...
  12. J

Install problems

Apologies in advance, my knowledge of PHP, MySQL, etc. would fit into one of Eugenio's espresso cups... Just installing DaDaBIK for the first time, connecting to an existing MySQL database and an operating PHP-based website. - I edited config_custom.php and added my site specific info - I...