Recent content by jake66

1. J

table select box

Thank you so much Debbie - this has completely solved the problem. I think it is also quite a good addition to DadaBik so maybe something to consider next release!? Jake :)
  2. J

table select box

HI Debbie, Thanks for your reply. I would like the select box on the create new (and the search) page to change the table enabling the user to search/create in a different table. I have the select box but when I change it, I loose the get variable function so am just left with table=...
  3. J

table select box

Hi Debbie, Thanks for this. I have found the function you refer to and have called it in the Create New page. It works, as in the select box appears, but when I change the option I loose the function=show_insert_form get variable so it changes the table but reverts back to the Last Search...
  4. J

table select box

Hi Debbie & Eugenio, Would one of you be able to point to where the dropdown box allowing the user to select a table that appears in Show All & Last Search Results is built in the code? I would like to make it visible on the search and create new pages as well, if this is possible. Thanks Jake
  5. J

showing bottom_menu selection

Thanks Debbie, this is solved :)
  6. J

Hi Debbie, Thanks for your reply. Sorry, I don't really understand what you would like from me. I am just using DadaBik 4.4 and the changes to the styles are only a colour change and logo change to match the brand. I would just like to know how (and where) the white colour top show which part...
  7. J

Hi, There are lots of really useful articles on here about adding extra pages/changing the homepage etc. (thanks DebbieS!) which I have followed, but I seem to be struggling with the white highlight around the selected page menu button. How can I make a certain custom menu button highlighted...