Recent content by D

1. D

Connect dadabik to mail server

Trying to setup self registration and password retrieval. The email never sends. //SELF Registration $enable_users_self_registration=1; $default_group_user_self_registration=3; $accept_terms_privacy_checkbox_registration_form_required = [0,0,0]; $enable_email_confirmation=1...
  2. D

Connect dadabik to mail server

I want to connect dadabik to a mail server so I can use the mail features. I can't find the instructions for that. Could someone point me there? Thansk
  3. D

Dead Lock

Yes, it is the standard results grid. The grid only has about 5 fields in regular mode and many more in the advanced search. If the change we made to the server does not cure the problem, we will have the customer choose a smaller number of search fields.
  4. D

The Dadabik form needs to be called from another web app; with the search criteria matching the below search. How do we do that?

He would like to pass a url to this application that would cause it to open to the record like the one in the search below. Can this be done with DADBIK? if so, what is the procedure? Thanks About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini Copyright ©...
  5. D

URL type does not format as URL in the form

You are right it only shows in the details page "file://AWS-OFFLOAD/DesignLibrary/11102PCBhat.png". Turns out the browsers block this when clicking on the link any way. Today, I had to set the datatype back to alpha numeric. DADABIK is calling it an invalid URL. Thanks
  6. D

Dead Lock

The server is internal behind a firewall. The program has a page called Image_Library the above query builds it. When we try to enter we were get ting the error. Very strange indeed. I turned on optimistic locking on the SQL server. I don't know if it fixed it, or if the testers have not been in...
  7. D

Dead Lock

I sent my app out to three people for testing. It worked a little while. Now we cannot open the main form of the application it shows a deadlock. I always thought dead locks were something that occured on insert, we are only opening the form at this point. The dead lock then chooses a victim and...
  8. D

My customer needs an upload finction that allows him to upload to directories he chooses

I will look at that idea. I have learn about operational hooks. :) Thanks
  9. D

URL type does not format as URL in the form

The above is my Microsoft sql server database field "Native_Image_Link - Varchar(255)" set as content type "URL" does not produce a clickable link in my form. Where am I going wrong? Thanks About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini Copyright ©...
  10. D

My customer needs an upload finction that allows him to upload to directories he chooses

I need to override that setting. He needs to be able to choose the directory dynamically. His files are categorized in the filesystem by directory. So each file is uploaded to a different directory than the last. He has thousands of directories. Thanks
  11. D

solved - Renamed a column and now when I save the form down I get invalid column name - Bad Trigger

I misspelled vector as vecter when I built my data table. I renamed the field and tested the form. Got the error below. Then I deleted the field from the form and still got the error below. I then logged out of dadabik, and logged back in, and got the same error. How do I get passed this issue...
  12. D

My customer needs an upload finction that allows him to upload to directories he chooses. He has specific directories he is maintaining. company Name -> customer-> logo -> logo.png How do I do this from with in dadabik? Thanks About/upgrade DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by...
  13. D

Text box color

in my database I have the values Red, Blue, Black and white. My front end screen displays text box as "Text" "Red" I want the text box to be red when the display would normally read red. About/upgrade • DaDaBIK™ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini • Copyright ©...
  14. D

Parameter $form_config_security_check

I was in the data tab this evening, I deleted table "ProjectTasks" created a new table "ProjectTask" Now I cannot open the dadabik app at all: I get Table/view Projects, form configurator, unexpected items_table_names_field: ProjectTasks. I went to the database and renamed "ProjectTask" to...
  15. D

Request for the list of the global variable available in Dadabik.

Perfect, just what I needed. Thanks again