Limit Search Dropdown to "MY" list

wester9

You are using DaDaBIK version 9.1-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 10-30-2018 (installation code: 1303259f107c96c356), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 9.2.2-Monterosso released on 03-05-2019

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.0.33

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.2.12-MariaDB-log

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; WOW64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/73.0.3683.103 Safari/537.36

I have my application configured where ID_User captures the group code and it works great to limit the results shown. However, the dropdown lists in Quick Search or Search still shows the full set making the drop down long. Is there a way to limit the drop downs to only show the list for the "MY" permissions setting?

Example:

I have employees for each store that only have permission to see and update clients for their store (have MY set under permissions), but the dropdown on their screens shows all clients (if they select a client not in their store the results are showing empty as expected). I would like the drop down to only show the clients for their store.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
is the dropdown "client" a lookup field, getting values from a "clients" table? If yes, and if you have a id_user (set to group) field also for the clients table, you can enable MY for such table as well.

Best,