user access

zaas9191!

Hi, is it possible to have multi-users from a Dadabik app? So each user has their own access and see only their posts. If you get my meaning?

Thanks,

Mak

zaas9191!

Hello, I've answered my own question. I needed to upgrade to ENTERPRISE EDITION which I have now done.

To get this working i did the following:

Using a test Notes app - to create unique notes per login for each user - i did the following:

1) Added 'ID_user' field to the MySql table Notes.
2) Edited to 1 in config.php - $use_id_group_for_ownership = 1;
3) Forms configurator:
a) Choose a table - i.e. Notes.
b) Choose a Field - ID_user
c) Field Type: drop down - select: ID_user
d) SAVE CONFIGERATION.

That's all there is to it. Relatively easy - just remember to do same for all Tables where you want unique data per login.

Whilst testing you can set permissions for Field: ID_user - RESULTS to YES to see the id of each login per post. Then turn off when done.

Regards,

Mak

zaas9191!

UPDATED:

Hello, I've answered my own question. I needed to upgrade to ENTERPRISE EDITION which I have now done.

Using a test Notes app - to create unique notes per login for each user - i did the following:

1b) in Dadabik admin: DB Synchro - use STEP 3 to bring in the ID_user field (after added to Mysql above)

3) Forms configurator:
3a) Choose a table - i.e. Notes.
3b) Choose a Field - ID_user
3c) Field Type: drop down - select: ID_user
3d) SAVE CONFIGERATION.

That's all there is to it. Relatively easy - just remember to do same for all Tables where you want unique data per login.

Whilst testing you can set permissions for Field: ID_user - RESULTS to YES to see the id of each login per post. Then turn off when done.

Regards,

Mak

zaas9191!

UPDATED 2:

1b) in Dadabik admin: DB Synchro - use STEP 3 to bring in the ID_user field (after added to Mysql above)
1c) in Dadabik admin: Permissions - select table - i.e. Notes. Choose Group. (I did this for both Admin and Default) then set the following options to MY: READ, DELETE, EDIT, CSV

3) Forms configurator:
3a) Choose a table - i.e. Notes.
3b) Choose a Field - ID_user
3c) Field Type: drop down - select: ID_user
3d) SAVE CONFIGERATION.

Regards,

Mak