login/pwd model

P

Pablo

Hi:

I want to use dadabik with login new feature.
I don´t understand how works this.

my table must have a ID_user field?

Can anything explain how configure this?

Sorry by my english, is terrible ;-)

G

Giuliano

Just enter admin and password as your username and password. Then you will access a user management screen.

Do not touch the simplelogin_users.php password file. simplelogin requires the username to start in the 4th character. If you removed the // then it will not work.

D

Debbie S

Pablo

You must have a field in your table where DaDaBIK will store the username associated with that record. This field must be set as field type "ID_user" through the interface configurator for DaDaBIK. Follow the instructions in the documentation on where to allow this field to be displayed/not displayed.

Debbie
(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 3.1 Beta)

B

Bill

I am using DadaBik v. 3.0. I do not see a place for the admin username or password in the config.php file. Is this feature in a different version?

Thanks.

D

Debbie S

Bill

The authentication model was added with version 3.1 Beta.

Debbie
(Latest version of DaDaBIK when this message was posted: 3.1 Beta)

S

SamU

I've installed the 3.1 beta version.
It's working pretty well.

But there's something I don't know if it's possible to do.
Can I have the "ID_user" field introduced in the table automaticly, without selecting it in the insert page?
What I intent to have is to have only to login, and in any record inserted, the username may be the same as the login.

Thanks 4L.

SamU

M

marcello

alreadySamU wrote:

> Can I have the "ID_user" field introduced in the table
> automaticly, without selecting it in the insert page?
> What I intent to have is to have only to login, and in any
> record inserted, the username may be the same as the login.

ehm...it is already like that. The ID_user field doesn't have to appear in the insert/update form otherwise it will not work.