error: Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0

johan

Hi Eugino

Today i tried to adjust the authorisation.
So I made a new group and a new user.

But now I get an error "Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0" 4 times above my application.
I can't read the index file, en if I loopup the table name in the database I can find "order_by_table" in the "dadabik_table_list-table"
But it makes no sence for me why I get the error 4 times?

I hope you can help.

regards Johan

Your current DaDaBIK version
You are using DaDaBIK version 10.0-Manarola enterprise, installed on 29-02-2020 (installation code: 1271559786ef999944), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.1-Elba released on 14-09-2021

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info
PHP Version: 7.3.12

mysql version: 8.0.18

Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Win64) PHP/7.3.12

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/94.0.4606.81 Safari/537.36

johan

I just saw ist is twice the error "( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: order_by_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0"

and twice the error "( ! ) Notice: Undefined variable: order_type_table in C:\wamp\www\Nerp\index.php on line 0"

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
it happens if a user doesn't have any table/view permissions. If the user has permissions on at least one table, the error disappears.
This issue will be fixed in DaDaBIK 11.2

Best,