Insert not enabled for this users group

Busman412

I just upgraded to the latest version. In my previous installation users did not have to login to see the database. I didn't change any config settings during the upgarde, except for the serial no., but now I get "Insert not enabled for this users group." and no database listing.
GW

About/upgrade
DaDaBIKâ„¢ is a product conceived and developed by Eugenio Tacchini
Copyright © 2001-2021 Eugenio Tacchini
Proudly ❤️ made in Emilia
dadabik.com
Your current DaDaBIK version
You are using DaDaBIK version 11.1-Elba enterprise, installed on 09-21-2021 (installation code: 155485ec35f9459c76), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 11.1-Elba released on 09-14-2021
You are runnning the latest release of DaDaBIK
In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.
System info
PHP Version: 7.3.24
mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.29-MariaDB
Web server: Apache/2.4.43 (Unix)
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64; rv:92.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/92.0
URL installation: http://localhost:412/dadabik/

Busman412

Solved the problem: I didn't have a "guest" user in the "dadabik_users" table. ("guest" is a "public" group member - dadabik_groups table) and these are the settings in my custom_config:

// if you leave $username_public_user empty (default setting) and $enable_authentication = 1, users MUST login to access your DaDaBIK application
$username_public_user = 'guest';

// enable the users authentication (0|1). If you set 1, you have to login to use DaDaBIK
$enable_authentication = 1;

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Which version were you running before upgrading?
I guess you had $enable_authentication = 0 and now $enable_authentication = 1; maybe you edited config.php instead of config_custom.php?

Best,