Dadabik logs me out every 15 seconds

DeaMaree

Ridiculous question, I know. But, I cannot get anything done because Dadabik logs me out every 15 to 30 seconds. All I do is log in. Please help.

DaDaBIK version 11.0-Elba enterprise, installed on 08-28-2021
PHP Version: 7.3.29
mysql version: 5.7.35
Web server: Apache
Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10.15; rv:91.0) Gecko/20100101 Firefox/91.0

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
the only reason I can imagine is that you have a very very short session time limit (it's very strange it's that short though!). If that's the case, you can find here how to change it:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XEt4aexVs5Y

Best,

DeaMaree

I already watched the video and changed it the session time limit. It was 1440 on installation and I upped it to 7200 (2 hours). Still being logged out repeatedly and in an insanely short time span.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Have you tried with different browsers to check if something changes?
Is the application public? If yes, I can try to login and see what happens.

DeaMaree

Well, it appears to be browser-related. Firefox still behaving this way. Firefox Developers Edition has left me logged in. Still curious what is causing this strange behavior. Thank you for the quick responses, btw.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
It's for sure cookies-related then, I guess for some reason the browser (or maybe some plugin?) deletes the session cookie and therefore you are logged out.

DeaMaree

I cleared all cache and cookies and reduced the security settings. Still being logged out randomly (but, it does not seem quite so often). I have only two Firefox plugins (Cisco and Google media playback plugins) and only one extension. None should affect this. It's ok. It is apparently, not in the Dadabik software. I have work to do - that I will do in Developers Edition for now and fight with Firefox later. Thank you, again, for the assist.