Copy All Permissions from one Group to Another Group

Hardus

I have 1 group for example with a certain set of permissions which has been set on a lot of different tables over time and had a request now to have a duplicate set of permissions for another user with one small change.

I need a way to copy all the different permissions over to the new group in one go in the database instead of going to copy each tables permissions over in Dadabik.

[pre]
You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-25-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.3-Manarola released on 08-26-2020

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 7.2.24-0ubuntu0.18.04.7

mysql version: 5.7.32-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Web server: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/86.0.4240.183 Safari/537.36
[/pre]

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
the permissions page allows you to copy all the permissions from one group to another in one click.
This feature, however, had bugs that have been partially fixed in V 10.2 and finally in V 10.5 so I suggest not to use if you don't upgrade your installation (see changelog for all the details)

Best,