Selecting year in new calendar/date picker

Jaccarin

Your current DaDaBIK version
You are using DaDaBIK version 10.2-Manarola enterprise, installed on 16-07-2020 (installation code: ), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.2-Manarola released on 15-07-2020

You are runnning the last release of DaDaBIK

In case you want to upgrade to a more powerful edition (from Pro to Enterprise/Platinum, from Enteprise to Platinum) please contact us.

System info
PHP Version: 7.2.19-0ubuntu0.18.10.1

mysql version: 5.5.5-10.3.14-MariaDB-1:10.3.14+maria~cosmic-log

Web server: Apache

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 10.0; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/83.0.4103.116 Safari/537.36

Hi Eugenio

I'm having problems selecting the year in the new date picker. In fact the year does not even appear as option. Am I missing something?

Also, Previously I was also able to overide the picker to quickly enter a date such as 'date of birth'. This is not possible now. Is there a way round it?

Regards

John

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hi John,
about the year: the only reason I can think of is that maybe you changed the CSS file or you are using an old version of it?
The css file slightly has changed in v. 10.2.

About manual editing: in include/header.php you have at some point, twice, the options related to flatpickr, in particular I set
allowInput: false

I preferred to set it to false because:
- in my experience it didn't work as expected
- there was an issue opened about it in the flatpickr community forum
so I preferred the safer option.

if you want you can experiment on it, otherwise you can switch back to the previous date picker.

Best,

Jaccarin

Thank you Eugenio

All fixed. I was also able to remove 'week number' which at this stage I don't require.

Regards

John