unexpected items_table_names_field: trackingarrival

qedqcd

I deleted table in pages, then deleted it in my Postgres. but I got this

unexpected items_table_names_field: trackingarrival

I found this win support

Check if, in form configurator, you are referring to a table (for example as an items table or as a linked table) or a field that is not available anymore (you dropped it, you uninstall it or you disable it). DaDaBIK, if $form_config_security_check = 1, checks if the tables/fields you are using in the form configurator are actually available and if they aren't, throws this kind of errors.

how do I fix this issue?

thank you

ou are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 2019-11-04 (installation code: 150315dc0e87f0c032), the latest version of DaDaBIK is 10.1-Manarola released on 2020-03-09

You are not running the last release of DaDaBIK, the release you are running might have bugs and security holes, see the official change log for further information. You can upgrade DaDaBIK here.

PHP Version: 5.6.40

postgres version: 10.10

Web server: Apache/2.4.41 (Amazon) PHP/5.6.40

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Macintosh; Intel Mac OS X 10_14_6) AppleWebKit/605.1.15 (KHTML, like Gecko) Version/13.1.1 Safari/605.1.15

qedqcd

Hello, I added the old table and the field in, and it solved the problem..more than likely I have a foreign field in my database defined which I forgot to remove before removing the table.