Datagrid Classic Grid Template

Hardus

Where can I get the code for the classic results template, I want to just make a few small changes for my custom datagrid template.

[pre]
You are using DaDaBIK version 9.4-Monterosso enterprise, installed on 09-25-2019 (installation code: 0), the latest version of DaDaBIK is

PHP Version: 7.2.19-0ubuntu0.18.04.2

mysql version: 5.7.27-0ubuntu0.18.04.1

Web server: Apache/2.4.29 (Ubuntu)

Client: Mozilla/5.0 (Windows NT 6.1; Win64; x64) AppleWebKit/537.36 (KHTML, like Gecko) Chrome/77.0.3865.90 Safari/537.36
[/pre]

Hardus

Currently the best I can get it is with this code but it makes a new table for each row record:

[pre]
<table style="border-bottom: 2px solid #279c9b !important;border-collapse: collapse !important;border-spacing: 0px !important;">
<tr><th>Edit</th><th>#</th><th>Date</th><th>Agent</th><th>Surn</th><th>Cmap</th>
<tr>
<td style="width:auto;text-align:center;background: #000;color:#ffffff;">More dadabik_hide dadabik_groups 2|3 dadabik_groups(edit | del) dadabik_hide</td>
<td style="border-left: 2px solid #279c9b !important;width:50px;text-align:center;">dadabik_field id dadabik_field</td>
<td style="border-left: 2px solid #279c9b !important;width:300px;text-align:center;">dadabik_field dateadded dadabik_field</td>
<td style="border-left: 2px solid #279c9b !important;width:150px;text-align:center;">dadabik_field agentname dadabik_field</td>
<td style="border-left: 2px solid #279c9b !important;width:150px;text-align:center;">dadabik_field agentsurname dadabik_field</td>
<td style="border-left: 2px solid #279c9b !important;width:150px;text-align:center;">dadabik_field campaign dadabik_field</td>
</tr>
</table>
[/pre]

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
the standard grid doesn't have a related template, all the code is in

/views/results_grid.php

you can modify it, but it's a dadabik core file so if you upgrade DaDaBIK you have to re-apply the modifications.

About your second post, at the moment it is not possible to define a template header and footer, so your template is read and evaluated for each record.

Best,

Hardus

I wanted to apply an seperate color to each page for example to help the users differentiate between the different views I created, using the datagrid template would have sorted this but then theres no headers, I tried applying the headers to the template but it applies the header to each record.

eugenio

Administrator
Staff member
Hello,
yes, as I said at the moment it is not possible to define a template header and footer for the results grid, so your template is read and evaluated for each record.

Best,